Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

No. If you do that, niggas are gonna be in your DMs asking you to remove it.

Anybody that legitimately wants to not see another posters posts…will put that poster on ignore. If they don’t…then they want to continue seeing their posts.

This shit ain’t rocket science. Don’t let niggas fool you into thinking otherwise. It’s VERY easy to not engage with a nigga you don’t want to engage with.

I can't see Dis's posts anymore...

To whoever did that, I just want to say:

THANK YOU.

And remember folks, anybody who tells you to vote for Trump or not to vote is either a coon, a complete ignoramus or a paid saboteur.
I did it. You're welcome

Asskissing Canadian Skip Bayless stans aren't allowed to view my posts

so instead of asking the Canadian to prove his words you ask me?
My fault, hold up
I can't see Dis's posts anymore...

To whoever did that, I just want to say:

THANK YOU.

And remember folks, anybody who tells you to vote for Trump or not to vote is either a coon, a complete ignoramus or a paid saboteur.
Did he really say this or are you being very uncanadian (not nice) by lying on him??

I'm saying on this site, this has been talked about for a couple of years at this point

Now it's here

Let's give the people what they want
Did abw get a stipend and you saying we about to finally get paid? Cause if we getting these upgrades gone cut the check

I kinda see that he takes care of the females on here but I didn't know he had a clique to
Ain't no kinda

I make it no secret

I don't have a clique though. Dis just throwing a tantrum

Back