Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

What happened to the Sunday truce?

9a4f30b9-9c03-462a-8669-d5d760f93f13_text.gif

I have good reasons to come after you but you’re like that roach that keeps on living after you keep stomping on it sometimes

🤷🏾‍♂️
I don't know what country you fled from but you need to learn something about loyalty

How a foreigner without a pot to piss in have issues with me?

That's why you 40 and broke running around the country collecting parking ticket money

Brotha whatever you trying to post might be broke

I don't know what country you fled from but you need to learn something about loyalty

How a foreigner would without a pot to piss in have issues with me?

That's why you 40 and broke running around the country trying to collecting parking ticket money

I’ll be 40 in December. Let’s at least be accurate with my age

Yes your gambling journey has you making more money than me. Congratulations!

And if I’m ever in the Oakland, California area, would you like to talk about our differences or engage in some good old fashioned fisticuffs?

And if I’m ever in the Oakland, California area, would you like to talk about our differences or engage in some good old fashioned fisticuffs?
Ask him to recommend some food spots 🫤

Ain't no our differences

YOU have the difference nigga

You're the tether. You're protecting the plantation like the rest

You're another ungrateful Foreigner who wants the muffle Pro black American thought that got your broke ass over here in the first place

Be very clear Rohan, black Americans like myself are the reason you were able to flee to this country through the 14th Amendment

You need to attribute your immigration here to us not the crackers, US

@Disanthrope I’ve held back but not anymore

If I feel that you are wrong about something, you will be getting the dreaded coon reaction

You have been warned
I feel it's wrong to 4..39 and broke 😔

I think it's dead wrong to announce that your 39 and broke on the internet 😫

But I never came you for being grown and broke, I never reaction banged against you because you're grown and broke

I need you to be very clear on something Rohan.. that feeling you have that you just have to speak against someone who's never spoken against you and who's made you money.. that sensation you have has been very noticeable throughout Black America. We have noticed since about 2016 how our immigrant "brothers and sisters" are actually not for us and our causes. And y'all seemingly go out of your way to work against us

That sensation you have that you can't hide is why black Americans are delineating from the rest of the diaspora. I know you and the other tethers don't care but we can't keep lugging dead weight like yall around. It's not fair to us who actually have integrity and stand for something and are fighting for reparations

When your "problem" with me supersedes the things I've done for you aint a brother

You got some learning to do, you won't because it's funner for yall to troll but you should learn

Back