Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??πŸ€”

I want you to think about the problems you have with me while you're on your cop goose chases nigga, I'll be sitting in my air conditioned apartment, chillin while you play Ice Cube in all about the Benjamins

Wow, thanks for that! I didn’t even think about that movie until now. Since I’m more goofy than my partner, I guess I would be the Mike Epps of our group

You do realize there are air conditioners in rental cars, airplanes and hotel rooms?

And don’t you worry, when you show the betting thread the turns you’ve won money, I will always 🐐 you. You earned that πŸ‘πŸΎ

OMG Dis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You so dramatic man

That man ain't stab you. He been holding you accountable
He's not in any fucking position to hold me accountable

That nigga had the luxury of watching me make $60,000 in two seasons between 2021-2023. I gave this nigga mad advice try to better his real life so he wouldn't be slave catching for a living. he ain't done shit for me though what the fuck is he holding me accountable to?

Nah stop telling that lie AP he just can't afford to resist white supremacy and that's the truth

Wow, thanks for that! I didn’t even think about that movie until now. Since I’m more goofy than my partner, I guess I would be the Mike Epps of our group

You do realize there are air conditioners in rental cars, airplanes and hotel rooms?

And don’t you worry, when you show the betting thread the turns you’ve won money, I will always 🐐 you. You earned that πŸ‘πŸΎ
Tether you need to learn a lesson in loyalty

The smoke you have for me is not shared bruh

I keep telling inori this one-sided beef that you tethers have is going to catch up to y'all. Black Americans are getting wise to y'all backstabbing ways

He's not in any fucking position to hold me accountable

That nigga had the luxury of watching me make $60,000 in two seasons between 2021-2023. I gave this nigga mad advice try to better his real life so he wouldn't be slave catching for a living. he ain't done shit for me though what the fuck is he holding me accountable to?

Nah stop telling that lie AP he just can't afford to resist white supremacy and that's the truth
Word

Tether you need to learn a lesson in loyalty

The smoke you have for me is not shared bruh

I keep telling inori this one-sided beef that you tethers have is going to catch up to y'all. Black Americans are getting wise to y'all backstabbing ways

lol the fact that you think this is an actual beef is wild, hilarious and sad all at the same time.

I think we should all collectively stop entertaining this nonsensical ass narrative and so-called beef that only resides in your brain at some point in time. Sometime soon hopefully

lol the fact that you think this is an actual beef is wild.

I think we should all collectively stop entertaining this nonsensical ass narrative and so-called beef that only resides in your brain at some point in time. Sometime soon hopefully
I totally get that passive aggression comes natural to you and your type, that's why you don't see anything wrong with it

It's not a personal beef but it's a diaspora beef started by you non black Americans

I totally get that passive aggression comes natural to you and your type, that's why you don't see anything wrong with it

It's not a personal beef but it's a diaspora beef started by you non black Americans

We disagree on certain things.. that dont make this a beef. Im here telling you it aint. You just cant wrap your mind around someone disagreeing with you or not agreeing with you 100% and you take that shit personally. Hopefully you sort that shit out one day. We all a work in progress man

Aint no beef on my end tho. I just think you say stupid shit sometimes

We disagree on certain things.. that dont make this a beef. Im here telling you it aint. You just cant wrap your mind around someone disagreeing with you or not agreeing with you 100% and you take that shit personally. Hopefully you sort that shit out one day. We all a work in progress man

Aint no beef on my end tho. I just think you say stupid shit sometimes
I can't wrap my mind around somebody feeling compelled to show how much he disagrees with the nigga who did real life things for him. He could disagree in silence but the nigga jumps in every single time I'm going back and forth with somebody like it's his DUTY. He reaction bangs for everybody who argues with me including the cac. I've never said spit sideways to Rohan

And another poster noticed it so stop pretending I'm tripping

That's a character flaw. Those are snake traits

It's been called out

I can't wrap my mind around somebody feeling compelled to show how much he disagrees with the nigga who did real life things for him. He could disagree in silence but the nigga jumps in every single time I'm going back and forth with somebody like it's his DUTY. He reaction bangs for everybody who argues with me including the cac. I've never said spit sideways to Rohan

And another poster noticed it so stop pretending I'm tripping

That's a character flaw. Those are snake traits

It's been called out

I disagree with this statement so I must click the coon reaction

I disagree with this statement so I must click the coon reaction
I've never gotten a Legit coon reaction, not 1, so that's consistent

Look I don't know where you're from (cuz you won't tell nobody) but real brothers don't back bite each other nigga

You have taken my kindness for weakness...

Back