Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

I've never gotten a Legit coon reaction, not 1, so that's consistent

Look I don't know where you're from (cuz you won't tell nobody) but real brothers don't back bite each other nigga

You have taken my kindness for weakness...

Hmmm you give out coons like co-signs for the most part. I believe most of the coons, which I know you’re gonna give this post, are because you’re angry and not for their true intention. Just my observation

Hmmm you give out coons like co-signs for the most part. I believe most of the coons, which I know you’re gonna give this post, are because you’re angry and not for their true intention. Just my observation
I give out coons cuz y'all don't stand for shit.

And at this point y'all have made a schtick out of not standing for shit

There's very little black pride at ABW.

Y'all kinda know you’re in captivity and you don't like being reminded of it. Any talks of escape get shut down. That's the vibes here

And you really like letting me know which side you're on, despite me helping you and never coming at you

That's Tether 101.

He keeps responding to me but wants to ignore me

@TTBF sigh. That prince gif you used in your profile pic. I really do understand it now, friend. I really do

He keeps responding to me but wants to ignore me

@TTBF sigh. That prince gif you used in your profile pic. I really do understand it now, friend. I really do
Nigga you just quoted me

Of course you understand him you're both tethers who worship fat white women

Him Doris Burke, you Rachel Nicholos

But at least Freeman has bread and your flat broke

Nigga you just quoted me

Of course you understand him you're both tethers who worship fat white women

Him Doris Burke, you Rachel Nicholos

But at least Freeman has bread and your flat broke

I just got paid Friday. Doing quite well, thanks

The two of you don't have no issues with each other. You both haven't gone too far where it ends up like Dis and Seasnake and Freeman. No need to continue this any further.

My original post in here about you two was bullshit, I told Ro I wasn't serious and didn't think you two really had any issues. Let this shit go

The two of you don't have no issues with each other. You both haven't gone too far where it ends up like Dis and Seasnake and Freeman. No need to continue this any further.

My original post in here about you two was bullshit, I told Ro I wasn't serious and didn't think you two really had any issues. Let this shit go

Most of my posts were jokes but I guess he’s serious. Yea it’s not that funny anymore

Back