Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

13 pages later and nothing has improved

damnit.. we couldve spent the day arguing/discussing the ABW 10 point plan for black folks. I been meaning to circle back.

lets try to be better tomorrow

damnit.. we couldve spent the day arguing/discussing the ABW 10 point plan for black folks. I been meaning to circle back.

lets try to be better tomorrow
I dipped lol

main-qimg-64edb280b9423bc0d88095a506221e22

@SeaSnake , respectfully fam, don't respond to him as he's requested for you to force ignore

You might still be catching up to the thread but trying to hold everyone to the same expectations.

He's been told to not respond to y'all as well

It's cool that you're really trying to clean up the beef but what's the point of that if you allow the coonery and the white ass kissing and the self-hating

If your efforts are genuinely in good faith you will start checking that as well
Nobody can dictate other people's views on things, who they find attractive and their political situations. You're driving yourself crazy trying to against multiple people.

I'm really trying my best to not treat adults like children

How hard is it to just not engage with someone you claim you don't like/care for

I'm about to start issuing bans

Some will be temporary, one will be permanent

Nobody can dictate other people's views on things, who they find attractive and their political situations. You're driving yourself crazy trying to so against multiple people.
Eh, that's what I react to. I was raised by a pro black family in a black culture city, I'm not used to all this white praising and blaming hip hop.

Could y'all ASK the main culprits to stop trolling that way? @AP2.5

Back