Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

Well he also thinks being a coon is genetically embedded in Black people
It is

Yall are living proof. Every day

A nigga like Freeman just Embraces it and leans in...y'all play dumb and act like tapdancing for certain white people is the moral thing to do

DNA

The two of you don't have no issues with each other. You both haven't gone too far where it ends up like Dis and Seasnake and Freeman. No need to continue this any further.

My original post in here about you two was bullshit, I told Ro I wasn't serious and didn't think you two really had any issues. Let this shit go

Most of my posts were jokes but I guess he’s serious. Yea it’s not that funny anymore

You guys encourage the shit for engagement. Ain't shit funny.

It's one common denominator so you guys need to get rid of it or stop the trolling for engagement, and start correcting the mf. And come to think of it dude acts completely normal in the sports section. He's choosing to do this silly shit.

I think it's ridiculous Goldie even has to contact tech people for 1 mf thats out of pocket but I'll give Goldie and said tech people more time to get it right. 🫡 But...

tumblr_psl2ho7U2y1x0bvwko1_540.gif tumblr_psl2ho7U2y1x0bvwko3_540.gifv.gif tumblr_psl2ho7U2y1x0bvwko4_540.gifv.gif tumblr_psl2ho7U2y1x0bvwko5_540.gifv.gif

It is

Yall are living proof. Every day

A nigga like Freeman just Embraces it and leans in...y'all play dumb and act like tapdancing for certain white people is the moral thing to do

DNA

You stay bringing up Freeman bruh just let it fuckin go. Shit is weird. You be bringing that nigga up in the most randomest of conversations.

Thread: Random fight... who is in the wrong or right??

You: See the thing about that nigga @TTBF is... he guyanan.. he fights shit.. bet he wont fight white supremacy tho and hates foundational blah blah kljasdlnasokdjpkoasj

Like fam. its disturbing how much you do that shit. Take a step back

Aight b

Enough is enough

I thought this fire would've died out by now but it hasn't. I'll take ownership for any gas I've put on it as well.

While the tech issue is being resolved, don't mention any of the posters you have issues with and they will do the same. This also goes for reactions

You're going to have to practice some restraint. I'm not interested in any additional comments about this so if the response isn't ok then I'ma take actions into my own hands.

Y'all, don't tag Dis, don't quote him, don't react to his posts etc, don't even refer to him in a roundabout way...

Dis, don't tag any of them, don't quote them, don't react to their posts, don't respond to them in a roundabout way...

Back