Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

Hmm Idk if there was/is a solution.
I believe @disan.... Gat damn I can't even at the nigga?!??

Shit, fuckin hell @AP2.5
:mybad:
juice-2pac.gif

Anyway, sleep said he was here to speak out against certain things but in the end he said he was annoyed at some of those things and wanted ap to do something about the people that displayed coon-like and tether like( 👀 @Inori ) symptoms... that's literally impossible because that was all based on his opinions.

I think he made a mistake going back n forth with ap about this.

I don't really think he wanted anyone except maybe rohan(?) to ignore him.

I think arguing with y'all against y'all's coon-like tendencies made him happy and I think when he's back(it's going to happen) you guys should either put him on ignore or press unignore post at your discretion because them words boy...😂😂🦝😡😂
tumblr_na2ylanNF61r2bzz4o4_250.gif

I don't know. I wouldn't ban anyone over that shit. It's the internet. The nigga brought up my dead grandmother in an attempt to discredit my blackness. I don't give a shit. lol

That’s why you not a mod tho. I get your point and I get theirs. Me personally I’ll insult the nigga anytime I want ban or not.

But I’m just one person.

Hmm Idk if there was/is a solution.
I believe @disan.... Gat damn I can't even at the nigga?!??

Shit, fuckin hell @AP2.5
:mybad:
juice-2pac.gif

Anyway, sleep said he was here to speak out against certain things but in the end he said he was annoyed at some of those things and wanted ap to do something about the people that displayed coon-like and tether like( 👀 @Inori ) symptoms... that's literally impossible because that was all based on his opinions.

I think he made a mistake going back n forth with ap about this.

I don't really think he wanted anyone except maybe rohan(?) to ignore him.

I think arguing with y'all against y'all's coon-like tendencies made him happy and I think when he's back(it's going to happen) you guys should either put him on ignore or press unignore post at your discretion because them words boy...😂😂🦝😡😂
tumblr_na2ylanNF61r2bzz4o4_250.gif

dont @ me to bullshit

AP was the only one trying to get him to ignore everyone he has a problem with and he obviously said no as AP went with the last resort

But yea it's everyone else fault because this 1 guy can't not ignore us :rolleyes: wtf kinda logic is that lmao

AP was the only one trying to get him to ignore everyone he has a problem with and he obviously said no as AP went with the last resort

But yea it's everyone else fault because this 1 guy can't not ignore us :rolleyes: wtf kinda logic is that lmao

That’s that monk shit lol just devils advocate shit

Tell him. I've kept it reasonably respectful. Nigga dropped a whole diss track about me on SoundCloud, can't go 5 posts without mentioning me and yall acting like I'm the one obsessed on some weird shit.

Enough.

I thought you willingly put him on ignore. No criticism, but why'd you stop ignoring him?

That’s that monk shit lol just devils advocate shit

It ain't devil's advocate bro. I don't like the nigga. Every time we interact, it's nothing nice, but to me that don't mean he should be banned.

I don't have a problem with AP doing it if he thinks that's what was best for the peace of the forum. That's his job. I just don't understand why other niggas' feelings were so hurt that they couldn't just put him on ignore and keep it moving. Nobody was forcing any of ya'll to interact with that clown ass nigga. Ya'll were doing that by choice.

It ain't devil's advocate bro. I don't like the nigga. Every time we interact, it's nothing nice, but to me that don't mean he should be banned.

I don't have a problem with AP doing it if he thinks that's what was best for the peace of the forum. That's his job. I just don't understand why other niggas' feelings were so hurt that they couldn't just put him on ignore and keep it moving. Nobody was forcing any of ya'll to interact with that clown ass nigga. Ya'll were doing that by choice.

I personally liked talking shit to him. But gotta admit that shit could ruin the political threads completely. One second it politics then it’s coin tether nonsense for 10 pages.

But again I was a willing participant and don’t think I ever asked for ban. Or at least not a lot

Back