Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

Nigga I'm human. After a year of the nigga harrasing me cause I put him on ignore yeah I'm annoyed my nigga. Nigga has called me every name in the book, wished death on me, threatened me. My apologies for your loss.

Fuck him and fuck any of you that fuck with him. If it's like that it's like that.
a559cb25a14826acc3188e001060269c.gif

Fuck him and anybody that ride with him
😂🤣😅

Man Sit yo Cleveland Jr looking ass down somewhere

th

I get it but we why not just remove him and clap the account whenever he returns

Remove him for what, cause ya'll don't like him and he ruffles your feathers? Should that be a bannable offense?

For some reason, I'm not sure why it worked with your account and no one else's

I did the exact same thing for each person he requested

lol It worked for me because I'm not a bitch. I saw when he was posting. I could have responded to his bullshit. I just chose not to for the peace the forum. Them other niggas could have done that too.

I hear you, but I'll say this much. You forced me to ignore him at his request. That's some bitchass shit to me, but if that's what it takes to keep the peace, so be it. I stopped interacting with him. Everyone you forced to ignore him could have done the same. If they didn't, then that goes to show that he wasn't the only problem on here.
We did that's why it's come to this. You're looking at it from his position which is valid because you weren't being out of pocket. But that's not the case for him. He's been extremely out of pocket and has gone out of his way to harrass posters that already have him on ignore and others that don't.

And even after the force ignore and ban warnings he wouldn't stop. All this shouldn't be happening because of one poster. He needs to fix up or go.

Remove him for what, cause ya'll don't like him and he ruffles your feathers? Should that be a bannable offense?

lol It worked for me because I'm not a bitch. I saw when he was posting. I could have responded to his bullshit. I just chose not to for the peace the forum. Them other niggas could have done that too.
Ahhh ok

I didn't know this

But it's supposed to work properly

@Disanthrope was bodying niggas before AP swooped in with the cape
Lmao did you miss this part
Ok so check it

Since you can't just ignore it, I'ma make it so you won't have to worry about it no more

Since this place is a plantation as you like to call it and everyone here is some subservient negro that hasn't been cracka free since 2009, how about your access to the building gets cut off.

My brother @Chicity is in the belief that a ban can do some good. When people have time to collect their thoughts and want to come back on some different time, they should be allowed the opportunity to show and prove. I do believe there's a timeline where you get off this shit and engage with people like an adult. When that time comes, PM me and let's talk.

In the meantime, ✌🏾
Sounds like he got the idea from you

I feel like y’all think if we don’t like a poster that it consumes us all day everyday. I get kids see a lot of bs but it’s over now. Abe is not a war zone

We did that's why it's come to this. You're looking at it from his position which is valid because you weren't being out of pocket. But that's not the case for him. He's been extremely out of pocket and has gone out of his way to harrass posters that already have him on ignore and others that don't.

And even after the force ignore and ban warnings he wouldn't stop. All this shouldn't be happening because of one poster. He needs to fix up or go.

Ok. I didn't think it was that deep, but maybe I missed some shit. Ya'll got it. I can only fight so hard on behalf of a nigga I don't even like. lol

I thought calling somebody a coon 50 million times wishing death on somebody and all that were bannabke offenses. Are they not?

I thought calling somebody a coon 50 million times wishing death on somebody and all that were bannabke offenses. Are they not?

I don't know. I wouldn't ban anyone over that shit. It's the internet. The nigga brought up my dead grandmother in an attempt to discredit my blackness. I don't give a shit. lol

Back