Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

I thought you willingly put him on ignore. No criticism, but why'd you stop ignoring him?
I didn't stop. I have plenty of people on ignore so sometimes I have to click "show ignored posts" for context then I see dude slandering me out of left while disrespecting someone else in a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with me. Other times I'll be minding my own business and seeing nothing but him following me around the site hitting the coon reaction.

I want nothing to do with this nigga unless he's trying to talk that shit in person. I've made that abundantly clear and have had him on ignore since November of last year.

@Goldie and the mods clearly don't want to ban anyone especially someone who seems stern in their pro blackness. I understand but how much grace does he need to be shown?

All of us can exist on here without being disrespectful and harrasing eachother because of our differences. It doesn't have to be this way at all. It's ridiculous really.

Since all the mods are here I might have gotten phished lol

In the millions of years years I have been posting here I ve just been on stay logged in mode

This morning I tried to hit the site up it’s asking me for my username and password first time I had to log in in like 5 years

@AP2.5 call the tech guy

Since all the mods are here I might have gotten phished lol

In the millions of years years I have been posting here I ve just been on stay logged in mode

This morning I tried to hit the site up it’s asking me for my username and password first time I had to log in in like 5 years

@AP2.5 call the tech guy
Pay the 5 to talk to 5 b

This celebration at his funeral is crazy

Niggas
Video gif. Two men jump up, kicking both legs up, and high five.
biggest-hater-funeral.gif

Back