Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

Ok so check it

Since you can't just ignore it, I'ma make it so you won't have to worry about it no more

Since this place is a plantation as you like to call it and everyone here is some subservient negro that hasn't been cracka free since 2009, how about your access to the building gets cut off.

My brother @Chicity is in the belief that a ban can do some good. When people have time to collect their thoughts and want to come back on some different time, they should be allowed the opportunity to show and prove. I do believe there's a timeline where you get off this shit and engage with people like an adult. When that time comes, PM me and let's talk.

In the meantime, ✌🏾

About damn time

You shouldn't have banned the clown. That's literally what he wanted.

He's pulling the "I want to go to jail" tactic that Trump was trying to pull because he believes it will justify his bullshit. If he wanted everyone that pushes back on his bull shit forced to ignore him, let him have it. Put his ass on an island.

He's pulling the "I want to go to jail" tactic that Trump was trying to pull because he believes it will justify his bullshit. If he wanted everyone that pushes back on his bull shit forced to ignore him, let him have it. Put his ass on an island.
Brother Monk

None of this has worked

Brother Monk

None of this has worked

I hear you, but I'll say this much. You forced me to ignore him at his request. That's some bitchass shit to me, but if that's what it takes to keep the peace, so be it. I stopped interacting with him. Everyone you forced to ignore him could have done the same. If they didn't, then that goes to show that he wasn't the only problem on here.

I get it but we why not just remove him and clap the account whenever he returns

I hear you, but I'll say this much. You forced me to ignore him at his request. That's some bitchass shit to me, but if that's what it takes to keep the peace, so be it. I stopped interacting with him. Everyone you forced to ignore him could have done the same. If they didn't, then that goes to show that he wasn't the only problem on here.
For some reason, I'm not sure why it worked with your account and no one else's

I did the exact same thing for each person he requested

Back