Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you think you could throw for 10+ passing yards in an NFL Game?

Do you think you could throw for 10+ passing yards in an NFL Game?

• Total voters
I scored on a few niggas who ended up in the NBA but I got DESTROYED every time…. The level from regular nigga who can hoop to NBA talent is not even close

Yep. Have yall ever seen or played against random scrub nba niggas at local parks. I have before. lol these niggas make regular niggas look like pieces of shit, scoring every time and doin 360 dunks like its nuthin...i was like wtf.

I'm like 90% sure it'll get intercepted.... But it'll go 10 yards

Oh wait... Play a full game ?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They pulling me out the first quarter after I throw 3 interceptions, and fumble every sack.

Naw I thought the thread was can you physically throw a football 10 yards.

But just jump in there and play the game effectively?

Naw my stat line gonna look like

0/13 0 yards. 3ints 3 fumbles -28 rushing yards.

And that's the first quarter.... Take me out the game coach... We don't have a chance 😫

The hardest part for most would be to even handle the snap correctly and get your hands in the right position to throw the ball. That would fuck 90% of people up.

Then add in a 10 yard pass is actually a 15 yard+ pass when you factor in dropping back and having to be accurate...it's not happening for all the "I'm sure i can throw a hail mary" niggas

va
Yep. Have yall ever seen or played against random scrub nba niggas at local parks. I have before. lol these niggas make regular niggas look like pieces of shit, scoring every time and doin 360 dunks like its nuthin...i was like wtf.
for example this nigga kept calling isos on me

Needless to say he basically scored every time

The hardest part for most would be to even handle the snap correctly and get your hands in the right position to throw the ball. That would fuck 90% of people up.

Then add in a 10 yard pass is actually a 15 yard+ pass when you factor in dropping back and having to be accurate...it's not happening for all the "I'm sure i can throw a hail mary" niggas
I'm sure I could get the mechanics of taking a snap after a few drills...

But doing that shit full speed, pressure coming from all angles, reading the defense and watching the route runners.... Then having the ability to deliver an accurate strike?

Naw coach taking me out early. I'm hitting nuffin

I think people underestimate how hard it is just to get the ball over the d-line

Most of y’all getting pick sixed by somebody 6’5” 280
That first pass getting tapped in the air and the second you try to grab it.... They gonna cancel your subscription to consciousness

I think people underestimate how hard it is just to get the ball over the d-line

Most of y’all getting pick sixed by somebody 6’5” 280

Welp, I'm 6'1 and 315lbs so there's definitely a weight advantage on my part.

NdVaxO.gif

wait what movie is this...wtf....lol

I used to do FX futures trading in a prior job so Bank of America invited us to a Panthers Fan (schmoozing) Day.

We did some workouts with a few retired pros. We took a snap and had to pass through a tire that was about 10 yards away.

Let’s just say my answer is a resounding no, lol.

Back