Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you think you could throw for 10+ passing yards in an NFL Game?

Do you think you could throw for 10+ passing yards in an NFL Game?

• Total voters
If I can throw a footbal at least 30 yds wit no pads on…I gotta be able to throw a slant for 2 yds 5xs or a dumb off for 1 yd 10xs lol

Now if you can’t throw a football I understand thinking you couldn’t do it…but if you can throw a football at least a little…gotta be able to get 10 yds in a whole game lol

Niggaz ain’t bein’ asked to be an All Pro…shit niggaz ain’t even being asked to be good…just 10 yds in a 3 hr game?! I’m doin’ that shit lol

Give me Andy Reid as my coach and I’m pretty sure he can scheme up me getting 10 yards passing

I can make this throw Lololololol

Draw it up coach

NdVaxO.gif

Ayo wtf movie was this

Prolly have a better chance at hitting a 3 in a nba game.

I thought about that but I honestly don’t think so…U get a 6’9” lock down down defender denyin’ you tha ball tha whole game…then u get it and try to shoot over him…that shit sounds harder to me..pause..than takin’ a snap I’m shotgun,1 step drop and throwin’ it up and hopin’ ya receiver comes down wit it 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I thought about that but o honestly don’t think so…I get a 6’9” local down defender denyin’ you tha ball tha whole game…then u get it and try to shoot over him…that shit sounds harder to me..pause..than takin’ a snap I’m shotgun,1 step drop and throwin’ it up and hopin’ ya receiver comes down wit it 🤷🏽‍♂️
Nba niggas can be lazy on defense. Trust me, you'll get a couple of wide open looks. You just gotta hit the shot.

Back