Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you think you could throw for 10+ passing yards in an NFL Game?

Do you think you could throw for 10+ passing yards in an NFL Game?

• Total voters
Yall ain't being realistic about the task. Cover 0, man across the board. You take the shotgun snap everybody is getting pressed at the line that's atleast 2 seconds right there, you chucking it up to nobody at that point and the hit is a second away if you can't evade at least a little bit.

Spray and pray all you want, that's not a recipe to complete a pass. Talking about a hail Mary in one second lmao. And u gotta get to 10 yards right, so that's not happening all at once. At some point you *will* get hit and that's all she wrote.

I’m clearly agreein’ it would be nothing but luck I’m looking for…

But yes…I can throw a football 10 yds and high enough for a jump ball in a sec…no question…all I need is somebody on my team to come down with a jump ball…1 jump ball…by luck…in a whole football game

As opposed to niggaz thinking their “skill” will help them make a 3 in tha NBA over a 6’9” lockdown defender who’s sole purpose is to keep you from gettin’ tha ball…much less to keep you from scorin’ but to keep you from gettin’ tha rock lol

Gimme luck over some false sense of skill level

:sup:

Yo real life we seen this happen in the NFC Championship game. When the Eagles knocked out every QB breathing out of the game. If Christian McCaffrey couldn't do it, yall can't either bro.

We had Purdy out there minus his entire UCL handing off for the entire game because none of the skill players could complete a pass in those conditions. Who amongst yall was really going out there Uncle Rico'ing it up?
49ers barely tried with CMC. He threw 1 damn pass. QBs have been given a lot longer than 2 seconds to throw behind a top 5 Oline lol

I’m clearly agreein’ it would be nothing but luck I’m looking for…

But yes…I can throw a football 10 yds and high enough for a jump ball in a sec…no question…all I need is somebody on my team to come down with a jump ball…1 jump ball…by luck…in a whole football game

As opposed to niggaz thinking their “skill” will help them make a 3 in tha NBA over a 6’9” lockdown defender who’s sole purpose is to keep you from gettin’ tha ball…much less to keep you from scorin’ but to keep you from gettin’ tha rock lol

Gimme luck over some false sense of skill level

:sup:
Who gon be open 10 yards down the field in a second though?

Yo real life we seen this happen in the NFC Championship game. When the Eagles knocked out every QB breathing out of the game. If Christian McCaffrey couldn't do it, yall can't either bro.

We had Purdy out there minus his entire UCL handing off for the entire game because none of the skill players could complete a pass in those conditions. Who amongst yall was really going out there Uncle Rico'ing it up?

They was trying to win a game tho lol

I’m just trying to get 1 lucky pass caught…couldn’t care less about any other stat…just 1 lucky jump ball is all I need

I can throw for ten yards, but don’t ask me to do anything else cuz I will cause us the game lol

49ers barely tried with CMC. He threw 1 damn pass. QBs have been given a lot longer than 2 seconds to throw behind a top 5 Oline lol
In the same game that he threw a pass to absolutely no one, he also ran thru their entire team like he was Marshawn Lynch.

Put that same man in the gun and expect him to pass and he looked like he didn't belong on the field. We actually got to witness a team play without a QB. And they quickly settled on letting their injured QB hand it off rather than try this very premise. That should tell you all you need to know.

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK IF THEY’RE OPEN!!
Lol

I’m lookin’ for a “You got Moss’d” moment…just 1 lol
I'm saying it's physically impossible for them to be 10 yards down the field in 1 second. Even during the 40 that's impossible. They'd still be at the line getting jammed and you gonna have the blitz barreling down on you.

You're not completing a pass in 1 second.

In the same game that he threw a pass to absolutely no one, he also ran thru their entire team like he was Marshawn Lynch.

Put that same man in the gun and expect him to pass and he looked like he didn't belong on the field. We actually got to witness a team play without a QB. And they quickly settled on letting their injured QB hand it off rather than try this very premise. That should tell you all you need to know.

Again…they were tryin’ to win a game…I’m not lol

Ain’t no handing tha ball off…ain’t no play action passes…ain’t no roll outs

Shotgun…hike…plant my back foot and throw that bitch up in tha air…every snap we have tha ball that’s tha plan lol

I'm saying it's physically impossible for them to be 10 yards down the field in 1 second. Even during the 40 that's impossible. They'd still be at the line getting jammed and you gonna have the blitz barreling down on you.

You're not completing a pass in 1 second.

You don’t think you can throw a football high enough after a sec for somebody to run under it??

You don’t think you can throw a football high enough after a sec for somebody to run under it??
Just to throw it sure why the hell not. But I do have to complete one of these right? What corner is gonna give up a catch under these conditions?

The hope is that we can play 3 flies up and get the 10. I just don't think that's possible at the NFL level, without being able to stay in the pocket long enough for someone to get past the jam.

A dump off aint a screen or shovel.

for no reason lol. he stuck on the 1 second part like the ball wont be in the air for 3-4 seconds.
Bruh! Who are you throwing to? What physics are you operating under? How the fuck are you completing a pass in the scenario you're kicking?

Hike. No one is open. Throw it up anyways. Equals what? And the defense is aware of this too. Like they know they don't have to worry about anything else. Where in your head does any of this shit equal a completed pass?

Turn on madden right now. Set the defense to cover 0 with press across the board. Hike the ball and throw it immediately. Report back with the results. Now multiply the difficulty exponentially to account for the pressure being in your face.

Uncle Rico's the lot of you. I just hope yall have insurance to cover the hospital bills when you wake up.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Just to throw it sure why the hell not. But I do have to complete one of these right? What corner is gonna give up a catch under these conditions?

The hope is that we can play 3 flies up and get the 10. I just don't think that's possible at the NFL level, without being able to stay in the pocket long enough for someone to get past the jam.

I’m just looking for 1 lucky catch G…fuck a QBR, a W, a cool comp % or ANYTHING other than 10 yds off of 30+ jump balls lol

Bruh! Who are you throwing to? What physics are you operating under? How the fuck are you completing a pass in the scenario you're kicking?

Hike. No one is open. Throw it up anyways. Equals what? And the defense is aware of this too. Like they know they don't have to worry about anything else. Where in your head does any of this shit equal a completed pass?

Turn on madden right now. Set the defense to cover 0 with press across the board. Hike the ball and throw it immediately. Report back with the results. Now multiply the difficulty exponentially to account for the pressure being in your face.

Uncle Rico's the lot of you. I just hope yall have insurance to cover the hospital bills when you wake up.
Do you watch football?

A receiver runs the 40 in 4 seconds. if he throwing the ball as high and far as possible there is a chance for a lucky catch to happen.

Back