Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you think you could throw for 10+ passing yards in an NFL Game?

Do you think you could throw for 10+ passing yards in an NFL Game?

• Total voters
Sure.

Not because I'm so good or anything. It's just that over the course of a whole game I have full confidence that the playcalling, protection, and receiver play will line up well enough at least once for me to get a decent pass off. Football is a team game in the highest sense. I mean we see multiple plays every game where QBs are given decent time with no pressure to hit wide open receivers.

Y’all niggaz crazy lol

Whole game I’m in shotgun formation, 1 step drop throwing that bitch up…WR or TE just gotta come down wit’ 1 jump ball…unless tha Flash on tha D Line I’m not even worried about tha rush…I’d prolly throw 53 ints but I only need 1 jump ball to go in my favor

Now you get Gianis, Kawhi, Rodman, etc guarding you and he’s told to not worry about any double teams…no scoring no nuttin’…just ball denial defense on YOU…niggaz wouldn’t even be able to get tha ball inbound to them lol

Y’all niggaz crazy lol

Whole game I’m in shotgun formation, 1 step drop throwing that bitch up…WR or TE just gotta come down wit’ 1 jump ball…unless tha Flash on tha D Line I’m not even worried about tha rush…I’d prolly throw 53 ints but I only need 1 jump ball to go in my favor

Now you get Gianis, Kawhi, Rodman, etc guarding you and he’s told to not worry about any double teams…no scoring no nuttin’…just ball denial defense on YOU…niggaz wouldn’t even be able to get tha ball inbound to them lol
You ain't worried about the rush until a 330 nose tackle breaks through the line and uses your body as a beanbag.

You ain't worried about the rush until a 330 nose tackle breaks through the line and uses your body as a beanbag.

Now if he takes a cheap shot and late hits me…yeah…I’m fucked…pause

But if I’m gettin’ tha ball out in a second lol…I’m not worried about accuracy, stats, score, ints, nuttin but 10 yds?? Shiiiiiit!! Hail Mary every play lol

Now if he takes a cheap shot and late hits me…yeah…I’m fucked…pause

But if I’m gettin’ tha ball out in a second lol…I’m not worried about accuracy, stats, score, ints, nuttin but 10 yds?? Shiiiiiit!! Hail Mary every play lol

You acting like we got the worst Oline in the league blocking for us
Yall ain't being realistic about the task. Cover 0, man across the board. You take the shotgun snap everybody is getting pressed at the line that's atleast 2 seconds right there, you chucking it up to nobody at that point and the hit is a second away if you can't evade at least a little bit.

Spray and pray all you want, that's not a recipe to complete a pass. Talking about a hail Mary in one second lmao. And u gotta get to 10 yards right, so that's not happening all at once. At some point you *will* get hit and that's all she wrote.

Yo real life we seen this happen in the NFC Championship game. When the Eagles knocked out every QB breathing out of the game. If Christian McCaffrey couldn't do it, yall can't either bro.

We had Purdy out there minus his entire UCL handing off for the entire game because none of the skill players could complete a pass in those conditions. Who amongst yall was really going out there Uncle Rico'ing it up?

Back