Do You Test Your S/O?

True.. but I don't know. Guess I'm that weird type that feel you shouldn't always have to ask. Means more to be offered without having to ask.

Buuuuuutttt...what if then other person is playing the same game as you...and don't ask b/c maybe...just maybe...they are waiting for YOU to ask them? GASP 2X!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN 2X!!!!

Reactions: OriginalMan!
I'm going on about it and say I'll probably just get so and so to drop me off at work. If you just say ok and don't at least offer to take me I'm going to feel some type of way lol.
lol I've been guilty of this one, think I told her something to the effect of "Oh word, That's cool".

Looking back on it, I was definitely being an asshole

This could lead to issues.

Communication is a huge thing when it comes to relationships.

Everybody not good at picking up cues...

Doesn't reflect anything about their feelings....They Just don't catch on...and they're not always aware of the intent behind what you saying....

So by you trying to trigger a response, and him completely unaware you're looking for him to step up...a whole conversation is being unhad....

Where in a different situation you could directly ask for help, and now you definitely can gauge his interest
Definitely learned this recently, this is growth.

Reactions: Chicity
Or...OR...and maybe I'm thinking outside of the box with this but follow me here...you could just...ask him. GASP!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Lol
You don't wanna know if they'd offer up a ride?

You tell ya girl, 'Bae, I'm hungry as shit....?' Aren't you expecting or don't you want a reasonable response? I'm not saying she gotta cook it, just a general, I'm looking out for you what you feeling like eating response?

Yeah you could say I'm hungry as shit for......but that doesn't tell you if she actually cares whether you eat or not.

Same with the ride. You may not actually need a ride but don't you wanna know she'd be willing to give you one?

I hate to have to do it and this is somewhat off topic, not really tho cuz there's many ways to be tested (the car example for one) but here's a brotha with a handful of wives, so the nigga knows what he's doing lol and u can see the pov from a handful of women as well.

(vid's marked at the spot im talkin about)

Reason I say this is cuz I'm semi retarded when it comes to shit like that.

I'm a great person, great husband, boyfriend, attentive, caring, compassionate, all that shit...But you gotta say shit to me....

If you don't open your mouth and say what you want or thinking...and expect me to just "know" cuz you subtle hinted at the shit....or in your imaginary situation I'm more perceptive or whatever...
"riight"

Somebody feelings gonna be hurt

If u have to ask for something like that then they aint worthy

If im stranded cuz my car broke down and she's like "oh ok.. well call me later"

tenor.gif
I'd be like

:ainttrippin:

When you ain't say shit...I figured you was good

You don't wanna know if they'd offer up a ride?

You tell ya girl, 'Bae, I'm hungry as shit....?' Aren't you expecting or don't you want a reasonable response? I'm not saying she gotta cook it, just a general, I'm looking out for you what you feeling like eating response?

Yeah you could say I'm hungry as shit for......but that doesn't tell you if she actually cares whether you eat or not.

Same with the ride. You may not actually need a ride but don't you wanna know she'd be willing to give you one?

788a6fb96c8fa7e39deaf57f873e5d4f.gif

Woman...ain't nobody got time for all that mayne!!

If I need a ride...I ask

If I need food...I ask

If I need a couple of dollars for lunch...I ask

If I need anything else...I ask

I'm too grown to be doin all that shyt.

The "perfect" s/o response you gave me

A woman doesn't have to be perfect to be caring fam. If my woman was stranded Ima make sure she's ok, Im not gonna wait for her to ask for shit, Ima take care of that cuz I'm her man. Her car breaks down or something breaks in the house etc, i'm not gonna wait for her to ask me to help. Your woman shouldn't have to ask u for help, you're her man.

So yea, I expect a certain standard to be met from the woman that I'm dealing with, cuz that's the level of care I bring to the relationship.

I hate to have to do it and this is somewhat off topic, not really tho cuz there's many ways to be tested (the car example for one) but here's a brotha with a handful of wives, so the nigga knows what he's doing lol and u can see the pov from a handful of women as well.

(vid's marked at the spot im talkin about)

Well ok my brother. That one in the back.....I like what he built there

What's his gofundme so I can help that family continue to progress

A woman doesn't have to be perfect to be caring fam. If my woman was stranded Ima make sure she's ok, Im not gonna wait for her to ask for shit, Ima take care of that cuz I'm her man. Her car breaks down or something breaks in the house etc, i'm not gonna wait for her to ask me to help. Your woman shouldn't have to ask u for help, you're her man.

So yea, I expect a certain standard to be met from the woman that I'm dealing with, cuz that's the level of care I bring to the relationship.
:lolfoh:

So that's a yes, alright got it.

Lol @ all these Professor Xavier mind persuasive mutants in here.