Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Test Your S/O?

I never said dating was a bad thing, not sure how you got that from my post. My point was to choose carefully, and get to know that person. That should negate the need to put a potential s/o through an obstacle course.

Maybe it's just me, but that feels wrong, if I can't be straight forward with a person or feel like they may lie when I ask a question, then fuck it, it's on to the next one.
You mention games being avoided by not randomly dating and I'm saying you have to randomly date. You have to.

How else can you choose your potential s/o?

Let's say you think you feeling s chick at work. So you know her work self. But you can't assume that's her at home or anywhere outside the work place. If you don't date her how does she move to s/o? Once dating you realize she isn't the one. You move on cycle repeats with someone else. Now you randomly dating chicks. I'm not saying juggling but I'd assume you've given it considerable thought before you asked her out. Well now you got her out but she still interviewing for the s/o role. Anything can happen that can move her back to just work friend.

And this is why (third time) I think test is not the word (it seems to have negative connotations). But you have to have some......things you do or say to find the one for you. Cause she gonna be doing the same thing

Josh sounds like this cat I went to school with who was a virgin the last time I spoke to him (at 25), nigga swore he was just gonna bump into the woman of his dreams and live happily ever after. I'd hit the blunt and just look at him like "riight", doesn't quite work like that lol

You mention games being avoided by not randomly dating and I'm saying you have to randomly date. You have to.

How else can you choose your potential s/o?

Let's say you think you feeling s chick at work. So you know her work self. But you can't assume that's her at home or anywhere outside the work place. If you don't date her how does she move to s/o? Once dating you realize she isn't the one. You move on cycle repeats with someone else. Now you randomly dating chicks. I'm not saying juggling but I'd assume you've given it considerable thought before you asked her out. Well now you got her out but she still interviewing for the s/o role. Anything can happen that can move her back to just work friend.

And this is why (third time) I think test is not the word (it seems to have negative connotations). But you have to have some......things you do or say to find the one for you. Cause she gonna be doing the same thing
I get what you're saying but my point still applies. Nobody you really date is random imo, you have to, as you said get comfortable enough to ask them out and that involves some level of mutual familiarity from both people involved. Why play the games and set up tests that your potential s/o may not even fall for, what if they're always 1 step ahead of you?

I just feel like, if I need to throw out some bait to test someone, then the potential for a trusting relationship is already dead.

Josh sounds like this cat I went to school with who was a virgin the last time I spoke to him (at 25), nigga swore he was just gonna bump into the woman of his dreams and live happily ever after. I'd hit the blunt and just look at him like "riight", doesn't quite work like that lol
Lmao quite the projection bruh. I never said anybody had to be perfect for me to date them or even smash. I said I would rather not date someone that I had to set up tests for cause of my own insecurities. That's just too much imo, I don't need that in my life.

But isn’t that getting to know someone. If you are around a person you will see how they are. If you ask questions and are around their people you are learning things. Maybe it’s just me but I woman like to poke a lion to hear them roar but you don’t want to hear my roar because I don’t just calm down right after

I get what you're saying but my point still applies. Nobody you really date is random imo, you have to, as you said get comfortable enough to ask them out and that involves some level of mutual familiarity from both people involved. Why play the games and set up tests that your potential s/o may not even fall for, what if they're always 1 step ahead of you?

I just feel like, if I need to throw out some bait to test someone, then the potential for a trusting relationship is already dead.
Fair enough

If I ever felt I was being tested, I'd be heated.

If it was a fresh relationship,, I'd walk.

I'm not testing anyone, it's either you are on my level or you aren't. When I was younger I probably did some silly crap like this but man, I'm over here like nahhhhh.

You don't have to set up some elaborate scenario or have a friend try to holla at em to see if they'll cheat. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a made up one. Say I need to put my car in the shop or something and I tell you. I'm going on about it and say I'll probably just get so and so to drop me off at work. If you just say ok and don't at least offer to take me I'm going to feel some type of way lol.

Yall gone meet the wrong one one day

Gone be trying to out wit each other like these two

2009-8-5-Spy_vs_Spy_9432.jpg

You don't have to set up some an elaborate scenario or have a friend try to holla at em to see if they'll cheat. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a made up one. Say I need to put my car in the shop or something and I tell you. I'm going on about it and say I'll probably just get so and so to drop me off at work. If you just say ok and don't at least offer to take me I'm going to feel some type of way lol.
Deadass, the first scenario I thought of

You don't have to set up some an elaborate scenario or have a friend try to holla at em to see if they'll cheat. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a made up one. Say I need to put my car in the shop or something and I tell you. I'm going on about it and say I'll probably just get so and so to drop me off at work. If you just say ok and don't at least offer to take me I'm going to feel some type of way lol.

Thank u b, these mfs actin like niggas sitting in a dark basement cooking up elaborate schemes

like a nigga in the lab like

"ima get her with this one"

giphy.gif

You don't have to set up some elaborate scenario or have a friend try to holla at em to see if they'll cheat. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a made up one. Say I need to put my car in the shop or something and I tell you. I'm going on about it and say I'll probably just get so and so to drop me off at work. If you just say ok and don't at least offer to take me I'm going to feel some type of way lol.

Or...OR...and maybe I'm thinking outside of the box with this but follow me here...you could just...ask him. GASP!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Lol

I'm also at a point where I can't mess with
Or...OR...and maybe I'm thinking outside of the box with this but follow me here...you could just...ask him. GASP!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Lol
I don't know too many dudes buck enough to admit they did some shit or something.

This could lead to issues.

Communication is a huge thing when it comes to relationships.

Everybody not good at picking up cues...

Doesn't reflect anything about their feelings....They Just don't catch on...and they're not always aware of the intent behind what you saying....

So by you trying to trigger a response, and him completely unaware you're looking for him to step up...a whole conversation is being unhad....

Where in a different situation you could directly ask for help, and now you definitely can gauge his interest

Back