Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Test Your S/O?

Well, sometimes you have to create scenarios or situations to find out who you're really dealing with. Idc if it seems juvenile or like immature games. If it'll save me some unwanted stress, heartache, trouble, or money, at the end of the day Im good wit it.

In a perfect world, nobody would do it, but this aint that. U can have that outlook if u want, but trust me, she's testing/tested u. Girls want to know she doesn't have a bitch ass nigga. She wants to see what she's dealing with. Some do it to see if they can take advantage. Some niggas wonder why they end up in the friendzone and still can't figure it out.

Well, sometimes you have to create scenarios or situations to find out who you're really dealing with. Idc if it seems juvenile or like immature games. If it'll save me some unwanted stress, heartache, trouble, or money, at the end of the day Im good wit it.

But why?

I mean if yall are like 3-4+ years deep into the relationship, and you STILL gotta do that...then maybe yall don't need to be together.

But why?

I mean if yall are like 3-4+ years deep into the relationship, and you STILL gotta do that...then maybe yall don't need to be together.
Look mane. Im speaking on fresh beginnings. I need to know if this person can be trusted if I leave my valuables around and step out of a room, make a quick drive to the store, etc.

It's not so far fetched that ppl can live with somebody for over 10 or more years and still not know who their dealing with. This is 2017 and it's way more ways to manipulate and live as someone you're not. I aint got time to be investing my future in a catfish.

Word, especially for women in a world where niggas will say anything to get some pussy lol

Again, test might be the wrong word but I don't think anyone is taking everyone at they word anymore so yeah, you learn ya partner in multiple ways

On way is putting them in situations and see how they react move. You gotta chick they say she reliable she got her own car she live on her on. One day you make ask for a ride somewhere. She start coming up with excuses and shit you know something ain't right. Vice versa for women.

I mean, if you in a full fledge relationship you done already did these things in some shape or form.

I feel like these games could be avoided by not smashing/dating any random person. Take things slow and a person's true character will shine through imo

Unless you're dealing with one of fatal attraction type from a lifetime movie :yikes1:

I feel like these games could be avoided by not smashing/dating any random person. Take things slow and a person's true character will shine through imo

Unless you're dealing with one of fatal attraction type from a lifetime movie :yikes1:
Where's the thing young man, if you don't date, you never gonna learn about yourself. Your own personal likes and dislikes

Trying to find one person and molding them into what you like exactly is dangerous and extremely selfish on your part.

You gotta form relationships with ppl an find yasekf youngin. And I'm not saying you gotta fuck everything you come across but you gotta date.

Where's the thing young man, if you don't date, you never gonna learn about yourself. Your own personal likes and dislikes

Trying to find one person and molding them into what you like exactly is dangerous and extremely selfish on your part.

You gotta form relationships with ppl an find yasekf youngin. And I'm not saying you gotta fuck everything you come across but you gotta date.
I never said dating was a bad thing, not sure how you got that from my post. My point was to choose carefully, and get to know that person. That should negate the need to put a potential s/o through an obstacle course.

Maybe it's just me, but that feels wrong, if I can't be straight forward with a person or feel like they may lie when I ask a question, then fuck it, it's on to the next one.

I never said dating was a bad thing, not sure how you got that from my post. My point was to choose carefully, and get to know that person. That should negate the need to put a potential s/o through an obstacle course.

Maybe it's just me, but that feels wrong, if I can't be straight forward with a person or feel like they may lie when I ask a question, then fuck it, it's on to the next one.

giphy.gif

Meh...maybe I just don't have the time and energy to be concocting a scenario to "test" someone.

Just let the chips fall and go from there. If it works out...cool. If not...cool.

Back