Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Only Consider Black People Born In The States Black?

So we not evolved enough to work together. Crazy. Everybody else but the Africans/Blacks.

Foh

Who is everybody else? Ya'll gotta stop this shit. Asians fight Asians. Euros fight Euros. Who has solidarity? It's a documented fact that most violence and conflict happens within racial groups not between them. The U.S. is about to implode, and for the most part the beef is largely between two different groups of white people with everybody else feeling left out.

At some point ya'll going to have to learn to stop basing your perspectives on what you feel should be or what you think is going on, and start moving based on what is actually true.

Itā€™s not a matter of evolution, that nigga dumb as shit lmao. Fuck that nigga whole mentality and his motherā€™s mother for teaching it to him. Deadass.

Nigga just hit yall with some eugenicist, David Livingston ass logic that Black people, the original people on earth who have inhabited one piece of land longer than anybody else, have never evolved past the caveman stage while everyone else has and the nigga Dis actually dapped that!

Homie still double down, callin us some slavesā€¦

For one, the nigga showed a crayola box of colors splattered across a map as though these arenā€™t representing massive dynastic kingdoms of thousands of languages, religions and peoples together. Askia Muhammad presided over a kingdom larger than the entire Western Europe that included Nigeria, Mali, Ghana, Niger, S. Morocco and som mo shit. Then Kongo, then Abyssinia, then Kanem..list goes on.

He says these things to you because he doesnā€™t want history, he wants homogeneity. Because he wants a 3000 mile, 40 million man ā€œtribeā€ with a monoculture, he needs everything else to be an exonym, I think this the same stupid nigga that too me curry chicken isnā€™t Indian because a lot of Guyanese eat it jr some shit like that šŸ¤£

I thought yall let that Mike dude run wild a lot but I NEVER seen no shit like that post above.

Shit like this is why you niggas need to learn how to read or just keep your dumbass thoughts to yourself if you not actually going to bother trying to understand what other people are saying.

Nothing I said has anything to do with evolution, so that whole diatribe you typed out is stupid and pointless. Some of ya'll niggas are legit dumb as fuck, but love getting on soap boxes like you know what you're talking about.

Off topic a little I guess, but this whole "black solidarity" thing is a pipe dream Black Americans have longed for. It's never been a thing, and after studying African history a little, I'm pretty sure it will never be. Black people are way too tribal. As an example of what I mean, take a look at these ethnic diversity maps of Europe and Africa. It's a lot easier to unify 100 groups than it is 5000.

map-of-ethnic-languages-spoken-in-europe-1024x849.webp

africa-ethnicity.png
The point is that black people have never really had any. Why do you think there was an Arab slave trade? Africans were fighting other Africans and then selling them. How do you think the European slave trade started. Africans sold other Africans to get guns so they could go fight more Africans. Solidarity requires a sense of commonality. We don't have that. We're way to tribal.

Just look in America, we separated ourselves into gangs. When the Crips push all the Bloods out of an area, is there peace? No, different sets of Crips just fight each other. It's crazy, but that's how it's been with black people for a long ass time.
bruh WTF......this is the cancer type shit I'm seeing from dumb niggas on the internet and social media that's cancerous to our people as a whole. This is/was a eloquent way of saying "what about Chicago" that crackas like to say. FOH with this goofy shit brother Monk, you're better than this.

Who is everybody else? Ya'll gotta stop this shit. Asians fight Asians. Euros fight Euros. Who has solidarity? It's a documented fact that most violence and conflict happens within racial groups not between them. The U.S. is about to implode, and for the most part the beef is largely between two different groups of white people with everybody else feeling left out.

At some point ya'll going to have to learn to stop basing your perspectives on what you feel should be or what you think is going on, and start moving based on what is actually true.

Yes Asians fight Asians and euros fight euros we know this. But all these people built nations and cultures idk why you brought up bloods and crips anyway. Solidarity does not mean we have to think the same or have same goal

Shit like this is why you niggas need to learn how to read or just keep your dumbass thoughts to yourself if you not actually going to bother trying to understand what other people are saying.

Nothing I said has anything to do with evolution, so that whole diatribe you typed out is stupid and pointless. Some of ya'll niggas are legit dumb as fuck, but love getting on soap boxes like you know what you're talking about.
You showed him antiquated maps of ethnolignuistic groupings that exist as a result of human development in Europe and juxtaposed that with the lack thereof in Africa by showing him a map of Ethnic diversity these are two starkly different things. You explained this away as one people being too ā€œTribalā€, Tribalism is the form of human organization that directly precedes hunter-gatherer CAVEMAN societies. Tribalism directly correlates to political development.

If you say that this specific group of humans is too close to hunter-gatherers societies while every other society is not and thatā€™s why we cannot unify or achieve, then you believe Black people are not as evolved as others. That is the logical pathology of your argument, thatā€™s not what I think, thats what your statement says.

You hear niggas like this go deeper in their understanding of Black folk and it makes perfect sense why they think Drivebyā€™s at family reunions and Hip-Hip music are all weā€™ve ever accomplished.

Are you biracial by chance? Or have significant non-black ancestry?

I get the general idea of what Monk is saying, that there's never really been racial solidarity in the way some Black folks talk about it ie "We were all Kings and Queens living in harmony" type rhetoric that gets parrotted by some. However there are ethnic, religious, and other unifying factors that people have united under for the short and long term benefits of their people. There's really 2 different nuanced topics being discussed at once.

Nah donā€™t we wuz kangz this.

The nigga showed us a map of every ethnicity in Africa and put it next to a map of who once spoke Latin and said this is why Black people will never unify.

Black people have united Kingdoms larger than the entire Western Europe so that is completely moot as weā€™ve done things other have not.

Theres waaaay too many outs when it comes to disrespecting black ppl.

I get the general idea of what Monk is saying, that there's never really been racial solidarity in the way some Black folks talk about it ie "We were all Kings and Queens living in harmony" type rhetoric that gets parrotted by some. However there are ethnic, religious, and other unifying factors that people have united under for the short and long term benefits of their people. There's really 2 different nuanced topics being discussed at once.

Just to further debunk that disgusting racist post.

His point in posting that was to show the lack of linguistic diversity of Europe is what kept them unified though he tried to make it seem like there was some ethnic cohesion that existed which is why he out a specifically Ethnic map of Africa behind it because he understood that language families are MUCH more comprehensive than ethnic distinctions, which are often not bound in genealogy.

now what language do the people of Morocco speak? Regardless of ethnicity?

Heā€™s trying to tell you that there are like 12 different languages spoken widely at once by 12 different people who all cannot interact with one another.

NOTHING he says was accurate or logically sound. Do not give this nigga an out. Heā€™s a racist.

You showed him antiquated maps of ethnolignuistic groupings that exist as a result of human development in Europe and juxtaposed that with the lack thereof in Africa by showing him a map of Ethnic diversity these are two starkly different things. You explained this away as one people being too ā€œTribalā€, Tribalism is the form of human organization that directly precedes hunter-gatherer CAVEMAN societies. Tribalism directly correlates to political development.

If you say that this specific group of humans is too close to hunter-gatherers societies while every other society is not and thatā€™s why we cannot unify or achieve, then you believe Black people are not as evolved as others. That is the logical pathology of your argument, thatā€™s not what I think, thats what your statement says.

You hear niggas like this go deeper in their understanding of Black folk and it makes perfect sense why they think Drivebyā€™s at family reunions and Hip-Hip music are all weā€™ve ever accomplished.

Are you biracial by chance? Or have significant non-black ancestry?

Alright, let's get away from the word tribal. I was using it to refer to the tendency to organize in small groups or "tribes." I wasn't making some connection to earlier forms of societies like you're doing. Even though, you're kind of perpetuating racist western thinking by implying that the people who form hunter-gather societies are somehow less evolved than other people. That said, "tribal" is a loaded word and I should have been more careful with the language I used. I'll own that.

Hopefully, now you can understand that most of the stuff you're saying has nothing to do with what I'm actually talking about. It took Euros around 1000 years to create the United Kingdom from like 5 or 6 different ethnic groups/cultures. Ethiopia has like 70 ethnic groups. It's been around a hell of a lot longer than the UK, but the nation has constantly been in a state of flux and war lasting to this day, and that's primarily because of in-fighting between the different groups. It's hard to maintain unity between that many divisions of people. It's been done, but it hasn't been easy. You see similar problems in the Middle East and part of Asia. The western model of nation building doesn't work for every group of people.

At the end of the day, my point is that black solidarity is something that black americans and others in the west yearn for primarily because we all have a common enemy, white supremacy. However, historically, that idea has never really been a thing. Even when Africans were building empires, they weren't uniting along racial lines. The concept of the black race didn't even mean anything to them. That was largely an invention by Euros and Americans to justify discriminating and abusing us.

Alright, let's get away from the word tribal. I was using it to refer to the tendency to organize in small groups or "tribes." I wasn't making some connection to earlier forms of societies like you're doing. Even though, you're kind of perpetuating racist western thinking by implying that the people who form hunter-gather societies are somehow less evolved than other people. That said, "tribal" is a loaded word and I should have been more careful with the language I used. I'll own that.

Hopefully, now you can understand that most of the stuff you're saying has nothing to do with what I'm actually talking about. It took Euros around 1000 years to create the United Kingdom from like 5 or 6 different ethnic groups/cultures. Ethiopia has like 70 ethnic groups. It's been around a hell of a lot longer than the UK, but the nation has constantly been in a state of flux and war lasting to this day, and that's primarily because of in-fighting between the different groups. It's hard to maintain unity between that many divisions of people. It's been done, but it hasn't been easy. You see similar problems in the Middle East and part of Asia. The western model of nation building doesn't work for every group of people.

At the end of the day, my point is that black solidarity is something that black americans and others in the west yearn for primarily because we all have a common enemy, white supremacy. However, historically, that idea has never really been a thing. Even when Africans were building empires, they weren't uniting along racial lines. The concept of the black race didn't even mean anything to them. That was largely an invention by Euros and Americans to justify discriminating and abusing us.

Ethiopia is in a constant state of flux today due to western and foreign intervention. The empire had the same number of ethnic groups since like the 1500s. But I mean thatā€™s a worlwide thing no big deal.

Nah donā€™t we wuz kangz this.

The nigga showed us a map of every ethnicity in Africa and put it next to a map of who once spoke Latin and said this is why Black people will never unify.

Black people have united Kingdoms larger than the entire Western Europe so that is completely moot as weā€™ve done things other have not.

Theres waaaay too many outs when it comes to disrespecting black ppl.

You're doing alot of assumptions over what you think was said vs what was actually said. And you're entitled to that interpretation...but don't throw that assumption on everyone's reading.

I'm very well read in the actual history of many of the leaders and kingdoms people prop up. Which is why I can see the nuance in what Monk said vs what you're also saying. He could've made his point more concise but you're putting alot out there that wasn't actually said

Just to further debunk that disgusting racist post.

His point in posting that was to show the lack of linguistic diversity of Europe is what kept them unified though he tried to make it seem like there was some ethnic cohesion that existed which is why he out a specifically Ethnic map of Africa behind it because he understood that language families are MUCH more comprehensive than ethnic distinctions, which are often not bound in genealogy.

now what language do the people of Morocco speak? Regardless of ethnicity?

Heā€™s trying to tell you that there are like 12 different languages spoken widely at once by 12 different people who all cannot interact with one another.

NOTHING he says was accurate or logically sound. Do not give this nigga an out. Heā€™s a racist.

That was not the purpose of my post. Again, stop trying to tell everyone what I was saying, and listen to what I'm actually saying. First of all, it's dumb to even act like Europe is or has ever been unified. Less than 100 years ago, Europe plunged the whole world into a war because of their bullshit. Right now, one of the most talked about territorial disputes is between two groups of white people. So stop claiming that I'm saying that Europeans are better at unity than black people. That's the rhetoric ya'll push. I've said on multiple occasions that's bullshit.

My statement was that black solidarity doesn't exist and never has. Africans don't organize themselves along racial lines and never have. Again, the concept of "blackness" is a white supremacist invention. When Africans were selling other Africans to Europeans, they didn't see it as selling out their fellow black brothers and sisters. They saw it as drawing a profit from the outsiders (the Euros) by getting rid of their enemies (rival African nations and ethnic groups).

Ethiopia is in a constant state of flux today due to western and foreign intervention. The empire had the same number of ethnic groups since like the 1500s. But I mean thatā€™s a worlwide thing no big deal.

That's not true. Not to say, that Ethiopia hasn't been subject to Western intervention, but conflicts between the various groups within Ethiopia has been ongoing for a long time, and the other foreign intervention you're talking about is from countries like Sudan and Eritrea, which are other black nations. The point is that when you go over to Africa, racial solidarity doesn't mean to them what it does to us. They've always been surrounded by nothing but black people.

Itā€™s not a loaded word, you used it because you felt it suited Black peoples global politics and now are backtracking thatā€™s all I needed. Wonā€™t even address that stupid Whatboutism u tried at the end.
The UK is the last in a zillion European empires. The Carolingian Empire is generally understood to have grafted the modern European identity and that was 800 years before the UK which was WAY MORE than 5 ethnic groups lmao. The same 70 ethnic groups that you just stated would be an impediment to solidarity are the same 70 that defeated a unified Arab-Ottoman Egypt and Italian Empire. There is NO WAY what you say can be true and the above.. they cannot exist in the same place if Black unity has never existed. The same can be said for Mozambique, Angola, Zimbabwe and Haiti which all unified under Black solidarity despite ethnic differences to defeat a unified power. Your argument loses.

That was not the purpose of my post. Again, stop trying to tell everyone what I was saying, and listen to what I'm actually saying. First of all, it's dumb to even act like Europe is or has ever been unified. Less than 100 years ago, Europe plunged the whole world into a war because of their bullshit. Right now, one of the most talked about territorial disputes is between two groups of white people. So stop claiming that I'm saying that Europeans are better at unity than black people. That's the rhetoric ya'll push. I've said on multiple occasions that's bullshit.

My statement was that black solidarity doesn't exist and never has. Africans don't organize themselves along racial lines and never have. Again, the concept of "blackness" is a white supremacist invention. When Africans were selling other Africans to Europeans, they didn't see it as selling out their fellow black brothers and sisters. They saw it as drawing a profit from the outsiders (the Euros) by getting rid of their enemies (rival African nations and ethnic groups).
Dogs, im not telling nobody nothing. YOU said what you said and now are trying to backtrack talm bout problematic language like a fucking cracka lmao.

If your argument now is that no human unity exists then please donā€™t buttress the argument by positing two unified sides against eachother using trillions of dollars in mutually aid and cooperation across millions of unified channels to describe how disunified humans are.

like NOTHING you say has basis in reality lol. Theres an entire Sahelian alliance forming right now based solely on Black solidarity, entire governments in Guinea, Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa and Haiti have formed on the basis of it.

Youre just wrong.

Itā€™s not a loaded word, you used it because you felt it suited Black peoples global politics and now are backtracking thatā€™s all I needed. Wonā€™t even address that stupid Whatboutism u tried at the end.

The UK is the last in a zillion European empires. The Carolingian Empire is generally understood to have grafted the modern European identity and that was 800 years before the UK which was WAY MORE than 5 ethnic groups lmao. The same 70 ethnic groups that you just stated would be an impediment to solidarity are the same 70 that defeated a unified Arab-Ottoman Egypt and Italian Empire. There is NO WAY what you say can be true and the above.. they cannot exist in the same place if Black unity has never existed. The same can be said for Mozambique, Angola, Zimbabwe and Haiti which all unified under Black solidarity despite ethnic differences to defeat a unified power. Your argument loses.

Bro, you're doing too much. I wasn't trying to give a thorough history of Euro empires. I was pointing out how the modern UK was formed, which was primarily through conflict between the Brits, Scots, Welsh, Celts, and Danes. There are probably some smaller groups in there, but the point is they coalesced more or less into those groups. And even with that small number, they have had some major in-fighting as recent as the 90s with the Northern Irish uprising. It's an indisputable fact that a place like Ethiopia has more different cultural divisions than the Uk, and that has played a part in the long standing conflicts in that region.

Bro, you are showing you have no idea what I'm actually talking about here. Again, I've never said that black people can't unify. I said that the higher concentration of cultural and ethnic groups make it more difficult to maintain large nation states without conflict and that racial solidarity isn't a thing the way you guys are pushing it. Just look at the countries you named as you counter examples. The people of Zimbabwe and Haiti united to push out white people. True. They didn't turn around and form alliances with all the other black people in the region. The black people in Haiti still beefed with the black people in the Dominican Republic. The black people in Guinea, Uganda, and Kenya have all had conflicts with other black nations. They haven't come together based on the concept of black solidarity. At this point, I don't think you even know what you're arguing anymore, but whatever it is, it doesn't really haven anything to do with what I'm talking about, so I'm going to let you argue with yourself from now on since that seems to be what you're doing anyway.

Back