Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Only Consider Black People Born In The States Black?

Off topic a little I guess, but this whole "black solidarity" thing is a pipe dream Black Americans have longed for. It's never been a thing, and after studying African history a little, I'm pretty sure it will never be. Black people are way too tribal. As an example of what I mean, take a look at these ethnic diversity maps of Europe and Africa. It's a lot easier to unify 100 groups than it is 5000.

map-of-ethnic-languages-spoken-in-europe-1024x849.webp

africa-ethnicity.png

Off topic a little I guess, but this whole "black solidarity" thing is a pipe dream Black Americans have longed for. It's never been a thing, and after studying African history a little, I'm pretty sure it will never be. Black people are way too tribal. As an example of what I mean, take a look at these ethnic diversity maps of Europe and Africa. It's a lot easier to unify 100 groups than it is 5000.

africa-ethnicity.png

Solidary doesn't require any kind of significant unification.

Solidary doesn't require any kind of significant unification.

The point is that black people have never really had any. Why do you think there was an Arab slave trade? Africans were fighting other Africans and then selling them. How do you think the European slave trade started. Africans sold other Africans to get guns so they could go fight more Africans. Solidarity requires a sense of commonality. We don't have that. We're way to tribal.

Just look in America, we separated ourselves into gangs. When the Crips push all the Bloods out of an area, is there peace? No, different sets of Crips just fight each other. It's crazy, but that's how it's been with black people for a long ass time.

It’s not a matter of evolution, that nigga dumb as shit lmao. Fuck that nigga whole mentality and his mother’s mother for teaching it to him. Deadass.

Nigga just hit yall with some eugenicist, David Livingston ass logic that Black people, the original people on earth who have inhabited one piece of land longer than anybody else, have never evolved past the caveman stage while everyone else has and the nigga Dis actually dapped that!

Homie still double down, callin us some slaves…

For one, the nigga showed a crayola box of colors splattered across a map as though these aren’t representing massive dynastic kingdoms of thousands of languages, religions and peoples together. Askia Muhammad presided over a kingdom larger than the entire Western Europe that included Nigeria, Mali, Ghana, Niger, S. Morocco and som mo shit. Then Kongo, then Abyssinia, then Kanem..list goes on.

He says these things to you because he doesn’t want history, he wants homogeneity. Because he wants a 3000 mile, 40 million man “tribe” with a monoculture, he needs everything else to be an exonym, I think this the same stupid nigga that too me curry chicken isn’t Indian because a lot of Guyanese eat it jr some shit like that 🤣

I thought yall let that Mike dude run wild a lot but I NEVER seen no shit like that post above.

1]
"Every Race Has a Flag but the Coon" was a song written by Will A. Heelan, and J. Fred Helfthat was popular in the United States and the United Kingdom. The song followed the previous success of "All Coons Look Alike to Me", written in 1896 by Ernest Hogan. H. L. Mencken cites it as being one of the three coon songs that "firmly established the term coon in the American vocabulary".

Understand that these are the building blocks of the entire ideology these type of niggas.
White supremacists are these niggas Malcolm’s.

Absolutely disgusting. Make me wanna spit.

It’s not a matter of evolution, that nigga dumb as shit lmao. Fuck that nigga whole mentality and his mother’s mother for teaching it to him. Deadass.

Nigga just hit yall with some eugenicist, David Livingston ass logic that Black people, the original people on earth who have inhabited one piece of land longer than anybody else, have never evolved past the caveman stage while everyone else has and the nigga Dis actually dapped that!

Homie still double down, callin us some slaves…

For one, the nigga showed a crayola box of colors splattered across a map as though these aren’t representing massive dynastic kingdoms of thousands of languages, religions and peoples together. Askia Muhammad presided over a kingdom larger than the entire Western Europe that included Nigeria, Mali, Ghana, Niger, S. Morocco and som mo shit. Then Kongo, then Abyssinia, then Kanem..list goes on.

He says these things to you because he doesn’t want history, he wants homogeneity. Because he wants a 3000 mile, 40 million man “tribe” with a monoculture, he needs everything else to be an exonym, I think this the same stupid nigga that too me curry chicken isn’t Indian because a lot of Guyanese eat it jr some shit like that 🤣

I thought yall let that Mike dude run wild a lot but I NEVER seen no shit like that post above.

We don’t always agree but we do here. That’s shit was some Cooned out nonsense and using street gangs as an example of us not working together is crazy. Said all the shit white folks said.

africa-ethnicity.png
😐
😐
😐
🤦🏽‍♂️

The fam and I really enjoyed ourselves. A couple of the hotels we stayed at I was a lil thrown off by the menus. They seemed to lean more to indian cuisine.. I could be off though. I told yall I punted a lil monkey for tryna steal my food on my way back to my room 🤣

The best meal we had out there we took a boat to this rickety dock..couldnt dock directly at the restaurant cuz the tide was too low and the water was choppy. We ended up walking through the woods in the rain for like 20 minutes to this clearing where the actual restaurant was.. that food was fuckin RIGHT and seemed more authentic than the food we were getting at the hotels. worth every step and the people there were dope as hell
dead@ punting a lil monkey.

The point is that black people have never really had any. Why do you think there was an Arab slave trade? Africans were fighting other Africans and then selling them. How do you think the European slave trade started. Africans sold other Africans to get guns so they could go fight more Africans. Solidarity requires a sense of commonality. We don't have that. We're way to tribal.

Just look in America, we separated ourselves into gangs. When the Crips push all the Bloods out of an area, is there peace? No, different sets of Crips just fight each other. It's crazy, but that's how it's been with black people for a long ass time.

Every man deserve a turn
like Babylon deserve 2 burnnnn

Man a war tribal
Over colors
Over money, over land, and over oil, and over god
And over idols, and even lovers
Over breakfast
Over dinner
Over suppers
Over Jungle, over Rema, over Buckers
Over Brooklyn, over Queens, and over Rutgers
Over red, and over blue, and over chuckers