Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Have Any Regrets Not Pursuing A Dream That You're Too Flabby & Sick To Do Now?

just sounds like a few of yall are in ya on heads.

dont be giving up just because you got a few years on you.

if you sacrifice for your family 364 days a year....are you not worth 1 day?
if you aint got the money...put that beat machine on layaway..buy it from a pawnshop
those stories start with the first word. you came here to type what you missed out on but you wont type what you think you are good at?

make this make sense.

running a 5k start with running up the block.

saving a million dollars starts with a penny.

do you not think you deserve doing something for you?

do you owe yourself your best you?

do you owe yourself an attempt?

dreams dont stop....they just keep going.

dreams and fantasies are based on a comparison to reality.
the only thing stopping you is your belief in yourself.

Lets get it

matter of fact. @Busta Carmichael
man why you aint out here fucking with more people?
or doing comedic news shit?

you come on the IC getting the most lol's and shit
nigga what you doing?

I'm still trying to write and submit stuff on the low.

I just ain't got the resources to get shit professionally edited an distributed. But I still send shit out looking for a publisher who might be feeling my writing.

As far as boxing/mma shit.... I'll wait till I got the time to reall get my son into it...

Cuz right now working 2 jobs and being a full time parent at home, the time just ain't there to spend 4-5 hours at the gym a day....

Last time I was able to do that was before the first baby and when my wife was on maternity leave. Once she was back to work, the hours just weren't there.... And over the years it only got worse..
I think the last two times I ended up bringing the baby to the gym and had my wife pick him up...

And I had to really think...I wasn't training for no real shit... Maybe a few weekend competitions.... But it was just too much.... So I stopped going...

I joined the gym tanks trainer runs in the city back in March upon the recommendation of mad friends... But I only had the time to go like twice....

I was supposed to be going all summer..... But that never happened

matter of fact. @Busta Carmichael
man why you aint out here fucking with more people?
or doing comedic news shit?

you come on the IC getting the most lol's and shit
nigga what you doing?

Oh I'm definitely going to pursue that.

I do music on the side too and know I got a shot at it.

If you set your mind to it anything is possible.

With the comedy tho I'm not sure where to start, I'm thinking twitter or IG.

Oh I'm definitely going to pursue that.

I do music on the side too and know I got a shot at it.

If you set your mind to it anything is possible.

With the comedy tho I'm not sure where to start, I'm thinking twitter or IG.
man you and @1/2
would kill shit.

the way you both come up with shit...

the way 1/2 builds up to the joke...and how you just fuck with people and say funny shit...

man....twitter/ig and then youtube...you dudes could clean up.

its plenty of people on youtube an they are kev hart status....you both as a tag team feeding off each other.....shit would have niggas in tears on chapelle chris rock type shit.

think about it.....

after a certain amount of hits.....yall begin to get checks and advertisers.
shit ill even be the first advertiser....

Wow, I did everything that I wanted to do while acquiring a younger body. I done it. Now what's left is shit I can do now. So it's all good.

@DOS_patos what inspired you to go out and get it?
quite a few things...

see how hard my dad worked and what he sacrificed for me. i always wanted to pay him back and make him proud.
a bit of spite for those who didnt beleive in me. people always thought i talked shit. i just ran into my homies ex wife a few months ago and she told me...how everyone used to say i was lying and always talking and i dream too big....now they are all trying get tix to shows or use my vacation home. but they beleive me now. and with my new venture......shit bout to be off the rocker. you will find out about it soon.

and last...i wanted to stunt and annoy white people.
the shit is an addiction now but highly entertaining.
last weekend i was in Paris at this nice hotel. Hotel Madison. I walk in....looking like a nigga. the american white people be sick when they see me and wifey. its a four start hotel and they think they can get away from us.....but i like doing shit to show them, they aint far enough yet.

i know its petty...but it keeps me out the streets.
lol

but i mean....my dad showed me early whats available with hard work....and my homies mom said something that changed my life...the one question til this dad i can not answer.
we all from philly...north philly to be exact. and she moved to a better hood...middle class in mt airy.
then she moved to this better hood ...with lot of white people.
i asked her one day.....why do you keep moving around white people? and she said..why not? i said because its no black people around? she said, do i need to live around black people or can i live where i want because i like a house? i said, yea...but its like all white people, she simply said....why cant i have the same things as them? is it because they are white or is it because i am black?

think about that....
is it because they are white or is it because we are black.

that question fucked me up.
i questioned everything after that.....and it inspired me ontop of all the other things.

thats why i cant stop and would like for others to see the world i see.
opportunity is there.
but you have to have a clear mind to see it.
it only takes the right mindframe at the right time to change your life.
and i never thought i would be where i am...so thats why i try to inspire others.

Wow, I did everything that I wanted to do while acquiring a younger body. I done it. Now what's left is shit I can do now. So it's all good.
uhh...ok
not sure what you mean....but i think thats good.

you aint touch a kid did you?

quite a few things...

see how hard my dad worked and what he sacrificed for me. i always wanted to pay him back and make him proud.
a bit of spite for those who didnt beleive in me. people always thought i talked shit. i just ran into my homies ex wife a few months ago and she told me...how everyone used to say i was lying and always talking and i dream too big....now they are all trying get tix to shows or use my vacation home. but they beleive me now. and with my new venture......shit bout to be off the rocker. you will find out about it soon.

and last...i wanted to stunt and annoy white people.
the shit is an addiction now but highly entertaining.
last weekend i was in Paris at this nice hotel. Hotel Madison. I walk in....looking like a nigga. the american white people be sick when they see me and wifey. its a four start hotel and they think they can get away from us.....but i like doing shit to show them, they aint far enough yet.

i know its petty...but it keeps me out the streets.
lol

but i mean....my dad showed me early whats available with hard work....and my homies mom said something that changed my life...the one question til this dad i can not answer.
we all from philly...north philly to be exact. and she moved to a better hood...middle class in mt airy.
then she moved to this better hood ...with lot of white people.
i asked her one day.....why do you keep moving around white people? and she said..why not? i said because its no black people around? she said, do i need to live around black people or can i live where i want because i like a house? i said, yea...but its like all white people, she simply said....why cant i have the same things as them? is it because they are white or is it because i am black?

think about that....
is it because they are white or is it because we are black.

that question fucked me up.
i questioned everything after that.....and it inspired me ontop of all the other things.

thats why i cant stop and would like for others to see the world i see.
opportunity is there.
but you have to have a clear mind to see it.
it only takes the right mindframe at the right time to change your life.
and i never thought i would be where i am...so thats why i try to inspire others.

Respect !

How old were u when u started getting money and what venture was it?

I started saving money now to invest in the motherland and buy cheap land. Then build property.

Got family that did it and caking. Im tired of working these 9 to 5's

I know im much smarter than working my whole life to make someone else rich.

Respect !

How old were u when u started getting money and what venture was it?

I started saving money now to invest in the motherland and buy cheap land. Then build property.

Got family that did it and caking. Im tired of working these 9 to 5's

I know im much smarter than working my whole life to make someone else rich.
and thats a great outlook to have.

i was always good at making money...but stupid decisions and distracting slowed me down and i began to focus on other things.
when i have my kids....i was busy trying to see them, paying support, paying lawyers to get custody, helping my mom and doing so many other things that it was hard for me to save money or do what i was good at. so i didnt make money until later in life....but once it started....i wasnt going to look back. my first venture failed....it was sell electronics...i had a distributor and website and everything...i wasnt what i wanted to do and didnt put alot into it. but i also couldnt focus on it the way i should have. second business was my now lab asset management business..
i saw what the company i was working for was getting paid and what i was making.

2+2=4

i went from making $40k a year to damn near making $40k a month average. i gotta say average because it wasnt consistent.

but this is my lane and what im good at..fixing shit.

we all got our own lane where we can do some shit naturally and without effort.

thats what people should focus and make their money from.

so dont look at it as flabby and sick.
look at it like..delayed opportunity

and thats a great outlook to have.

i was always good at making money...but stupid decisions and distracting slowed me down and i began to focus on other things.
when i have my kids....i was busy trying to see them, paying support, paying lawyers to get custody, helping my mom and doing so many other things that it was hard for me to save money or do what i was good at. so i didnt make money until later in life....but once it started....i wasnt going to look back. my first venture failed....it was sell electronics...i had a distributor and website and everything...i wasnt what i wanted to do and didnt put alot into it. but i also couldnt focus on it the way i should have. second business was my now lab asset management business..
i saw what the company i was working for was getting paid and what i was making.

2+2=4

i went from making $40k a year to damn near making $40k a month average. i gotta say average because it wasnt consistent.

but this is my lane and what im good at..fixing shit.

we all got our own lane where we can do some shit naturally and without effort.

thats what people should focus and make their money from.

so dont look at it as flabby and sick.
look at it like..delayed opportunity

Did u need an education for lab asset management and what is it yall do?

Did u need an education for lab asset management and what is it yall do?
i mean as long as you can fix shit you half way there....
but you need to understand what the machine does.

one time i was talking to my white neighbors and a dude tried to stunt on me....he started a business and was telling everyone how he needed to vet a guy and another guy in new england..yadda yadda.
so they asked me have i ever vetted someone...im like nope..i do all my work myself and keep all my money. then they asked about my new thing i was working on which at the time was cell cloning. i speak on it a bit....here this guy comes....well you dont actually clone the cells you just fix the machines that clone the cells....i siad you are correct. so hes all like...yeah i know.
but then im like.....but if i dont know how to clone a cell or the ins and outs of the technology then how would i know if the machine is working?
homie got red..tried a few more questions and i kept shutting him down.

so you have to know alot about biotech and pharma, how cells work and the r&d processes, each companies sop's..and a whole buncha other shit...but its mostly taught over time....and my never ending thirst for knowledge keeps me up many a night learning and reading more and more....

so it wasnt a specific "education" that i had....just a skill.

I always aspired to be a gentleman of leisure and have an abundance of material shit I dont need....no matter how I got there

still very possible, im good

I seriously just wish I did better in school and went to college.....I could go back but its pointless now

never had any real talents so those dreams were short

Same here.

I did just enough to graduate...but didn't put no real effort to do better. Then I was off & on wit college until I stopped.

Currently I'm back in school and a lot more focused on graduating. Mainly b/c I looked around my job and told myself "I can't be doing this." Its not pointless if you truly wanna do it. Especially if you're tired of your current job situation.

I was good enough to go to the Olympics for TKD. Beyond good enough. My instructor is a Grandmaster from Korea and was a world champion and Korea's champion at a kid's age. He has a son, but he was still talking about one day giving me his business.

I didn't know how good I really was because it was too natural. I didn't hafta really work at it. So what did I do after high school, when he wanted to buy me a car and train me for the Olympics? I went to the Air Force. Smh. Not a bad decision, but there clearly was a better one.

I should've also pursued a rap career. Another instance of me being really good at something but not buckling down to take it to the next level. I opened up for 8ball and MJG and had songs on the radio in Arkansas. I also worked with BDot, the winner of Dame Dash's Ultimate Hustler.

A lot of shit that I wish I could have back. But life is filled with moments you wish you had a mulligan for.

im just saying......yall can still do all this in down time....
shit aint too late.

yall acting like doctor told yall you got a day to live.....

write them stories
wrote that comedy
make those beats
write that music....
run that 5k

only thing stopping you now is you.

again.

this is the perfect time to say i was dumb once.......but i cant still attempt my dream.
otherwise.....you defeating yourself.
I know what you're saying, 100%, but my dreams have evolved. I have three kids that mean much more to me than chasing my dreams as a youth. Them and my wife make me happy.

Career wise, I chased a new dream and I'm almost there. Got my MBA and CPA. Will be Financial Controller by 40 and CFO by 45.

Newer dream I've been developing lately is starting my own CPA firm. I just got to get the motivation to do so. I've been school and career grinding so long I'm just enjoying life for the moment. I'll get back to it soon though.

Aye @Busta Carmichael

When you made that shenco producer video, I literally cried...

If you could do a similar video for something that's currently trending or something like that.... You're in there.....

I always wanted to get into comedic writing too.....

We could get start up group chat and just bounce ideas and concepts off each other till you got something funny enough to run with....

I think you could really establish a name for your self and take off based on stuff like that....

It was legit one of the funniest things I've ever seen....

Shenco was a rapper who dropped a hilarious song that sparked one of the best roast sessions in Internet history.... No exaggeration

This was the crowning Jewel

Back