Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Have Any Regrets Not Pursuing A Dream That You're Too Flabby & Sick To Do Now?

I used to play football at semi pro level, and ran 200m for my borough everyone was hyping me up like what sport you going to pick. I picked up a injury eat too much was slow no coordination unmotivated.

Now when I'm on the treadmill doing cardio I look at my reflection.
GAuCxPf.gif

Now I'm that guy at the gym that's like I used to be athletic

I always aspired to be a gentleman of leisure and have an abundance of material shit I dont need....no matter how I got there

still very possible, im good

I seriously just wish I did better in school and went to college.....I could go back but its pointless now

never had any real talents so those dreams were short

Dancing Video vixen. Definitely too fat for it now. I can still dance tho.

Rapping

Not to sound cocky or anything but i know for a fact I was the nicest nigga in my hood and everybody wanted me to take it serious but I never did. I had local labels tryin to sign me, an older cousin from Jersey who was trying to take me on tour w/ him and his crew straight outta high school and all kinds of shit but I just aint wanna put that much into it. I stopped writing for a while then when I wanted to get back into it I couldnt cause I had a writers block and the shit never left.

The ABW rap challenge we had a few months ago kinda sparked somethin though cause i aint think i'd even be able to come up with anything for it but I did pretty good

Nope, I can still fulfil my dreams. I just seem to have some kinda mental block to work out

Basically.

I still have the capacity to be a world-class athlete. I just gotta get off my ass and start running again.
I can still make music, but I haven't really pushed it like I should have.
I look at these so-called "DJ's" out here making stupid gestures behind a laptop and a controller playing the same shit the last cat was playing and I know I could get back behind the decks and make these muhfuckas look like the frauds they are.

I just gotta get the motivation to do this shit.

Rapping

Not to sound cocky or anything but i know for a fact I was the nicest nigga in my hood and everybody wanted me to take it serious but I never did. I had local labels tryin to sign me, an older cousin from Jersey who was trying to take me on tour w/ him and his crew straight outta high school and all kinds of shit but I just aint wanna put that much into it. I stopped writing for a while then when I wanted to get back into it I couldnt cause I had a writers block and the shit never left.

The ABW rap challenge we had a few months ago kinda sparked somethin though cause i aint think i'd even be able to come up with anything for it but I did pretty good
I'm chilling bruh but that first sentence had me in tears

Rapping

Damn dubbz, I ain't know that when I laced you, that I broke your spirit

Damn dubbz, I ain't know that when I laced you, that I broke your spirit

dr-evil-right.gif

Any type of music production from beats to writing to song structure, to artist growth

Literally the only passion i had that i could spend 24/7 getting lost in

I'd be down to be a one hit wonder

Put a really dumb song out and just run it into the ground. Mention it in every interview, take every show offered, the whole deal.

Then just fall off... Only to periodically pop up in commercials doing an even trasher version of my song and living off bar mitzvah performances forever

Back