Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Have Any Regrets Not Pursuing A Dream That You're Too Flabby & Sick To Do Now?

Not playing football. Every year, coach was on me. "When you coming to play for me so ?!!"

I was in my too cool for school phase so I'd just reply back, "and what time is practice coach?". No fuckin way was coming back there for that shit.

I regret not giving it a chance. That and not going to an HBCU.

I always aspired to be a gentleman of leisure and have an abundance of material shit I dont need....no matter how I got there

still very possible, im good

I seriously just wish I did better in school and went to college.....I could go back but its pointless now

never had any real talents so those dreams were short
nigga...you need to do a daily news commentary.....

shit would be funny.

so if you dont do it.....you gonna be flabby and sick next year talking bout dos said i had talent....i guess its back to selling ass for beer money.

i wish i had enough hands to punch yall all in the face....

aint nothing age specific that yall cant still do.

ole i coulda been a cook but the kitchen gotta a gas stove not electric ass nigga

Nah, never too flabby and sick to make music

I just wish I had better time management cause I could really be getting more done if I didn't plan my other responsibilities so inefficiently

Wish I would've started playing b-ball seriously as a young'n. I made varsity my senior year but got no playing time. I'd bust everybody ass on the team though when we played in the streets. Unfortunately lived home to home growing up and didn't have the family foundation or funds to do it.

Now I spend $5k a year for my son to play soccer cause he nice and this nigga don't want to play, smh. Spoiled ass kids.

i wish i had enough hands to punch yall all in the face....

aint nothing age specific that yall cant still do.

ole i coulda been a cook but the kitchen gotta a gas stove not electric ass nigga

can u still play for your highschool team b?

Another thing I wished I had done was try to be a comedic writer. I'd love to write for sitcoms or sketch comedies.

im just saying......yall can still do all this in down time....
shit aint too late.

yall acting like doctor told yall you got a day to live.....

write them stories
wrote that comedy
make those beats
write that music....
run that 5k

only thing stopping you now is you.

again.

this is the perfect time to say i was dumb once.......but i cant still attempt my dream.
otherwise.....you defeating yourself.

From my observation the folks that win are the ones that didn't give up. What fails people most is a lack of commitment against every obstacle.

But if you've got time to post on here, you've got time to be pursuing whatever it is you want to do.

Back