Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Have Any Regrets Not Pursuing A Dream That You're Too Flabby & Sick To Do Now?

Busta Carmichael

LOT - Full-Time Kufi/Yarmulke Smacker
Like were u an natural athletic as a kid and got an injury or was just to lazy to pursue it?

Or maybe wanted to make it in the entertainment business?

I know we got a few Al bundy's in here.

Drop your stories.

This is only for the dreams that you can't do anymore, the ones were the ship has sailed.

Most of us are past the age of becoming pro in any athletic sport tho

There are benefits to learning you're trash at something young. Nothing worse than a second childhood a*s person trying to make the league at 39

So to answer your question, nah. I'm blessed to have lived and given whatever I wanted to pursue a shot

There are benefits to learning you're trash at something young. Nothing worse than a second childhood a*s person trying to make the league at 39

So to answer your question, nah. I'm blessed to have lived and given whatever I wanted to pursue a shot

I wanted to be a pro boxer when I was 15.

Went to a few sessions then took some time off .

Said to myself I'll be back next week.

bruh that next week was 11 years ago lmao

Sports in school. I was better than a lot of kids considered good on the team and i never trained. I know if i had no injury i would definitely gotten a college scholarship, but I'll never know how far I'd make it there.

I wanted to be a pro boxer when I was 15.

Went to a few sessions then took some time off .

Said to myself I'll be back next week.

bruh that next week was 11 years ago lmao

You can always lie about it my dude, just say you were a pro in another country

That way, you still get some kinda clout without 11 years of brain damage

I wanted to be a rapper when i was younger, shit just aint work out. I prolly wasn't good enough to begin with.
all these new rappers trash.

It's all about luck and timing today. Try to go viral by putting your song on all the memes with a catchy phrase.

Remember OG maco when his dumb song was "Bitch u guessed it!" was on all of the IG memes.

And he became a freshman of it. Even he hated the song and that he got famous of it

I think I was a natural athlete...

I should be retiring from boxing right now as one of the biggest celebrities of the sport.... Y'all know I would have been fire in them interviewees

all these new rappers trash.

It's all about luck and timing today. Try to go viral by putting your song on all the memes with a catchy phrase.

Remember OG maco when his dumb song was "Bitch u guessed it!" was on all of the IG memes.

And he became a freshman of it. Even he hated the song and that he got famous of it

lol i'm too old for that shit now. If I were to get into the music business I'd try to be an A&R

lol i'm too old for that shit now. If I were to get into the music business I'd try to be an A&R
You could also pick up producing.

You seen Daz royalties?

and that's just for 90 days and this is 20 year old tracks.

Thats 193k per 3rd month after 20 years and apparently thats just from one publishing. He got like 4.

thats 500k per 3rd month for the rest of your life lol.

Invest in an MPC my g

@Busta Carmichael have you ever thought of doing comedy or having a more wide reaching comedic persona?

If anything, you should be getting paid to upset hip hop legends

Think about it everyday man.

I could've took over twitter and IG back in 2015/2016.

That's how desus and mero got on. Through message boards then twitter.

Still prolly got a shot. Need to cook up some new ideas lol.

Think about it everyday man.

I could've took over twitter and IG back in 2015/2016.

That's how desus and mero got on. Through message boards then twitter.

Still prolly got a shot. Need to cook up some new ideas lol.

Taxstone blew up off Twitter too, basically just talking greasy about everything

I think you could drop Gifs clowning any and everything that's going on at the moment

I mean, Drake is out here telling a 14 year old girl he misses her. I know you got something on that lmao

Taxstone blew up off Twitter too, basically just talking greasy about everything

I think you could drop Gifs clowning any and everything that's going on at the moment

I mean, Drake is out here telling a 14 year old girl he misses her. I know you got something on that lmao
lmaoo damn right

At 36 I’m still athletic.
I should have played football in HS College and could of went pro I think. I had the opportunities but I procrastinate and I’m a little lazy.

I ended up playing flag football for a league for a good few years.

Back