Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Do you feel your vote matters?

I wanna say this about my thoughts in conclusion. I don’t have a issue with us participating in this but don’t sit and Turn your nose at people asking for a black agenda. The Hispanics have passed us economically while black women the most educated group in the country. Voting/not voting ain’t the cause for that so don’t equate them

The black agenda/reparations is not some throwaway discussion anymore, it’s time. The neighborhoods are going to get even worse w/o some type of stimulus. What better time to get what’s owed. Because of the dynamics of the world, the most important and most urgent issue is the black agenda right now. It’s about giving people a chance because we supposedly had our guy in there and the community has regressed further.

This is urgent and all solutions and voting plans need be aligned and prioritized based on how they fit within the black agenda. Of course they don’t want to fucking do it, it’s going to shift economic power. They don’t have a choice, stop giving them one.

Elaborate on the bolded

Fam. Telling black folks to use their hard earned right to institutionally influence this country is cheap?

Help me understand.

Are you retarded today? All what you said cant be done without showing somebody that got lynched for being black. If you think your history is a joke to exploited atound election time so be it. Maybe you too far removed from it idk.

I wanna say this about my thoughts in conclusion. I don’t have a issue with us participating in this but don’t sit and Turn your nose at people asking for a black agenda. The Hispanics have passed us economically while black women the most educated group in the country. Voting/not voting ain’t the cause for that so don’t equate them

The black agenda/reparations is not some throwaway discussion anymore, it’s time. The neighborhoods are going to get even worse w/o some type of stimulus. What better time to get what’s owed. Because of the dynamics of the world, the most important and most urgent issue is the black agenda right now. It’s about giving people a chance because we supposedly had our guy in there and the community has regressed further.

This is urgent and all solutions and voting plans need be aligned and prioritized based on how they fit within the black agenda. Of course they don’t want to fucking do it, it’s going to shift economic power. They don’t have a choice, stop giving them one.

Spot on. The whole vote but don't expect an agenda argument makes no sense at all. Try telling that to any other group, shit won't fly.

Here in MI Wayne county (Detroit), is and for a long time has been the deciding county for dems. You think they have a black agenda? Nope. Yet the stage was fulla happy ass black folks surrounding a white woman.

Its sad as hell honestly.

Spot on. The whole vote but don't expect an agenda argument makes no sense at all. Try telling that to any other group, shit won't fly.

Here in MI Wayne county (Detroit), is and for a long time has been the deciding county for dems. You think they have a black agenda? Nope. Yet the stage was fulla happy ass black folks surrounding a white woman.

Its sad as hell honestly.

Two ways to look at those black folks on that stage.

One: they just clown ass black folks who just foolishly happy cause a democrat won.

Two: those black people had their own black group agenda and put money behind that campaign and happy their candidate won. So now all they stuff they want they stand to personally gain with said white woman in office.

If you try to get a black agenda and some black folks ain't with it. Do that shit 100% with the black people who trying to do it. Fuck the rest of them until they ready but until then you and your people still have an agenda that needs to be served.

Build with those who trying to build like you are. Fuck everybody else. Stay out my way and I'll stay out yours. Its how try my best to operate.

black people not voting and mfers getting elected that want to actually set them on fire.

lmaooo Black ppl not voting had nothing to do with racist being elected

yall dont understand the system and thats why every two years you run to the polls voting for democrats that have the same self serving interest as republicans

what was the person you voted for campaign about? what were their ideologies?

dont worry, ill give you time to google it.

"""Two: those black people had their own black group agenda and put money behind that campaign and happy their candidate won. So now all the stuff they want they stand to personally gain with said white woman in office."""

So basically instead these (alleged) pro-black conscious woke hotep militants YouTube scholars discouraging people from voting in elections.
They can just as easily pool they resources together and put forth their own chosen candidate who they know for sure will lobby for their agenda
Pretty much what every other groups have been doing since the dawn of written history

"""Two: those black people had their own black group agenda and put money behind that campaign and happy their candidate won. So now all the stuff they want they stand to personally gain with said white woman in office."""

So basically instead these (alleged) pro-black conscious woke hotep militants YouTube scholars discouraging people from voting in elections.
They can just as easily pool they resources together and put forth their own chosen candidate who they know for sure will lobby for their agenda
Pretty much what every other groups have been doing since the dawn of written history

why would yall continually ask Black ppl to put up candidates to run in an capitalistic, racist, imperalist society?

again, you dont understand what you just copied and pasted

i feel as though if i can vote imma vote..

i dont really give a fuck if it counts or changes anything...

i don't care if all the candidates dirty and lying through their teeth.....

i can do it, so imma do it

just off principle

I dont vote because I dont want to know I voted for dems/repubs that create policies that railroad communities of color, funnel us into prisons, disarm us, abuse us, block upward mobility, destabilize brown and black countries, increase socioeconomic exclusion of the poor and manufacture crime and maintain and stabilize concentrated poverty.

is not voting irresponsible in some regard? sure

but the fact remains that you all have in hand in the suffering of someone when you vote. you may never see them, talk to them, know them but you played a part in someones continual decay in this society, you reinforced generational harm.

not to mention yall dont even research the ppl you vote for. nearly half of you had no clue on who you voted for. what were the plans for change? do you even hold the ppl already in office accountable?

also your only civic engagement in society is voting. you dont supprt grassroot organizations, you dont help black and brown youth, you turn your noses up at the homeless, you debate whether the lgbtqia deserve basic human rights, you berate single mothers on governement assistance and so on and so forth.

its all a flim flamsy sham.

Idc about a Black agenda because thats as imaginary as fairies and warlocks in this country.

i just wish folks put less emphasis on this electoral horseshit and more emphasis on actually helping and empowering ppl in your everyday life

also non voters will never be to blame for ppl not getting the results they want.

voter suppression, electoral fraud and white ppl that show up in droves to keep this violent systems intact are to blame.

blame the system.

whenever i get t a ballot, i spend a day or two looking up all the questions, and candidats, and make a decision based on my findings....

even if it seems bullshit, i pick which bullshit seems the less bullshitty....

it's a vote....if i can vote on a poll on here about my favorite rnb song, i can vote on some real shit....

lmaooo Black ppl not voting had nothing to do with racist being elected

yall dont understand the system and thats why every two years you run to the polls voting for democrats that have the same self serving interest as republicans

what was the person you voted for campaign about? what were their ideologies?

dont worry, ill give you time to google it.

Nothing? Not even a little bit? Do you understand how close the gubernatorial races in both Georgia and Florida were you one trick troll, you.

If u dont vote red or blue vote 3rd party.

Thats the one way to show u dont like the 2 party system

Baltimore is experiencing extreme governmental neglect. dems have been in office for centuries while your community continues to drown

time to reexamine, no?

Back