Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Believe In Dinosaurs?

right, it takes intelligence to conclude millions of years passed on the earth before the first man came about, despite us not observing this, and zero intelligence to consider the evidence of there being a creator of all life and that this same creator has communicated to us about how it occurred.

So you Athiest?

You know the wild shit is that alot of religious scientists have had to acknowledge that the universe is 14.5B years old and that the Earth is 5B years old.

They had to acknowledge it because of all the proof out there. They cant consider themselves scientists and just throw out all this proof for their faith.

You can say fuck all the proof and that the creator communicated this to us, but your not a scientist. Youre allow to do that. They arent.

Especially cause there is 0 proof of a creator. And 0 proof of communication.

So these religious scientists have came up with the idea of intelligent design. They basically say that the earth really is 4.5B years old, and that evolution is real, but it all must have been guided by a creator to play out this way.

The funny shit with you, is you throw away shit like carbon dating because you dont wanna believe it. But data dont give a fuck who wants to believe in it. Data is just data. And scientists who are still religious cant throw out data either. So they come out with theological theories like intelligent design.

I dont agree with intelligent design, but its still way better than what you doing by saying all these facts arent facts cause of my belief in religion

right, it takes intelligence to conclude millions of years passed on the earth before the first man came about, despite us not observing this, and zero intelligence to consider the evidence of there being a creator of all life and that this same creator has communicated to us about how it occurred.

So you Athiest?

Radiometric dating on inorganic objects is consistent in measurements.

What about the nature of god can't be or hasn't been explained through science?

And keep in mind, the bible is a collection (especially genesis) of previously told oral stories. If you don't know or understand that, I can't help you.

Back