Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Do You Believe Hollywood Makes Black Actors Perform Certain Embarrassing Rituals To Advance Their Careers?

test

What’s your opinion?

• Total voters
lol miggas don’t read or research anything

Something being common historically doesn't mean it can't be part of a fucked up trend in modern times. That's not how culture works.

It's easy to say "If you don't want to do it, don't do it." That's the same shit dudes were saying when the info came out about Weinstein and Cosby forcing chicks to do sexual acts for career advancement. Let's be consistent here. If we can all agree that's fucked up, then we should all be able to agree that it's also fucked up if Hollywood is set up that black men can only really prosper if they are willing to degrade themselves.

Something being common historically doesn't mean it can't be part of a fucked up trend in modern times. That's not how culture works.

It's easy to say "If you don't want to do it, don't do it." That's the same shit dudes were saying when the info came out about Weinstein and Cosby forcing chicks to do sexual acts for career advancement. Let's be consistent here. If we can all agree that's fucked up, then we should all be able to agree that it's also fucked up if Hollywood is set up that black men can only really prosper if they are willing to degrade themselves.

Again Denzel, Sam Jackson, or Laurence Fishbourne never saw them once demasculated. So obviously you don’t have to wear a dress to be a mega star. And tell me how can we tell when it’s a Hollywood exec behind vs an actual character. When Jaime Foxx did Wanda in In living color was that part of the ritual or something Jaime made? Eddie Murphy played mad roles and I don’t think he sold out he just did multiple characters.

Not in the way ppl think of it no

Do I think ppl are sometimes pressured into certain movements yes but the purpose may not be embarrassment.

Also lets say you are a black actor and they ask you to do some suspect shit on tv or in public ,then they have to justify not liking gay ppl to a bunch of gay ppl who might be their boss or manager.

I doubt they actually get a call saying "hey Kid Cudi we of the illuminai need you to wear a dress so you feel embarassed"

But I do think some ppl do have a fetish for black men and do like them in drag or acting gay.

But white actors in drag is pretty common too.

Again Denzel, Sam Jackson, or Laurence Fishbourne never saw them once demasculated. So obviously you don’t have to wear a dress to be a mega star. And tell me how can we tell when it’s a Hollywood exec behind vs an actual character. When Jaime Foxx did Wanda in In living color was that part of the ritual or something Jaime made? Eddie Murphy played mad roles and I don’t think he sold out he just did multiple characters.
Yo do know that Eddie Murphy is....nevermind

Black fraternities? That’s news to me.

Maybe I failed to consider white frats. In that case, maybe, but I have not seen or heard any first hand accounts so idk. I definitely “think” it’s probably happened with them, given some whites disposition to gay play.
Surely there’s some but who mentioned black frats at all?

I'm not commenting on whether it's true or not. I'm just pointing out that crossdressing not being new doesn't disprove anything.

Back