Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Do You Believe Hollywood Makes Black Actors Perform Certain Embarrassing Rituals To Advance Their Careers?

test

What’s your opinion?

• Total voters
Damn, how are frats catching strays? 😂

Not nearly the same thing but ok. I never had to do any gay shit or anything that compromised my manhood to join, but minds can’t be changed so I won’t belabor the point.

Yea when did this dress thing become something? I always thought it was just comedy. Tom Hanks put on a dress. Chappelle put on a dress TWICE before the show.

Damn, how are frats catching strays? 😂

Not nearly the same thing but ok. I never had to do any gay shit or anything that compromised my manhood to join, but minds can’t be changed so I won’t belabor the point.
Yeah but let’s not act like certain chapters haven’t been caught doing gay shit for generations….it’s fair lol

It does in fact seem like every actor and actress that goes even higher up in Hollywood have to do something unspeakable

Dress as a woman or man
Gay sex
Rapes
Deaths
Black mail
Demonic
Kidnappings

You ever seen the movie EYES WIDE SHUT, those parties still going on today

Cross dressing is one of the oldest forms of entertainment. Shit is thousands of yrs old and men and women do it/have done it. It gives me a headache when niggas act like this is something black men specifically are made to do. If you don't wana do it dont do it but it's really not that serious.

Cross dressing is one of the oldest forms of entertainment. Shit is thousands of yrs old. It gives me a headache when niggas act like this is something black men specifically are made to do. If you don't wana do it dont do it.

lol miggas don’t read or research anything

I don’t see nothing wrong with what Eddie Murphy did in The Nutty Professor when he was playing all those different family members.

That just shows his comic genius and how funny and talented he is.

And nobody MADE him do that.

And if any of y’all try to act like y’all didn’t laugh at that shit, y’all some lyin ass motherfuckers.

Thank me later 😏

0d3af944bfdb25fa5b04b544dc0849c603cf4b00.jpg

Yes, frats participate in rituals that’s repulsive.
You ever pledge or tight with someone that did? Cause you seem a little emotional about the topic, lol.

If not, you’re basing your assumptions on second and third hand accounts, just like everybody’s doing when it comes to these Hollywood people.

Edit: unless you talking about white frats.

Yeah but let’s not act like certain chapters haven’t been caught doing gay shit for generations….it’s fair lol
Black fraternities? That’s news to me.

Maybe I failed to consider white frats. In that case, maybe, but I have not seen or heard any first hand accounts so idk. I definitely “think” it’s probably happened with them, given some whites disposition to gay play.

It's not just black people. You see people from all walks of life saying people with power in Hollywood be on some bullshit. Just look at Weinstein.

Back