Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

We've all been bracing for this all week but at the same time hoping for a miracle. X been fighting his whole life all the way to the very end now he can rest peacefully.

RIP to one of the greats to ever picked up a mic

Crazy cuz I was in target when I got the official word he passed and I had to fight tears in the checkout line for a sec

TEAR THIS BITCH DOWN X :scust:

Bet Ruffryders GIF by Official Ruff Ryders

music video GIF

Last time you saw that nigga is the last time you'll see that nigga

XMna2Y.gif

Damn RIP. I think we all knew it would end up like this after the news initially broke, but it's still sad to hear.

At least now he can be at peace.

this is why concerts are important. i tell people all the time, if you have the opportunity to see someone you like in person, do it! go often.

when prodigy left us, i had just seen him in concert. i was sad but it felt good to to see him in his element before he transitioned

i saw dmx in 2016. I went by myself because none of my friends are as hype about hip hop as i am. he gave an outstanding show.

im happy i got to experience x in the flesh. a beautiful soul

Absolutely gutted... The news just hit me like a brick...

This has been hitting hard for days but I still held out some hope...

Cant believe it...

RIP X...

This is bs though. Lets keep this on X but Jay never failed as his albums got bigger after each release. No need to try and revise history.

All respect to this being a X thread. Not sure of your age. But Vol.1 did not go well for Jay when it came out, mainly bc of the perceived commercial route he took. He literally took puff's Blueprint and ran wit it. Everything from using the Hitmen to produce songs, to Hype Williams to direct videos. X came in and "took it back to the streets"

Back