Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

Loss of a Legend.

Rest In Peace.

I wish strength to all of his family, friends, and fans that are hurting right now.

TEAR THIS BITCH DOWN X :scust:

Bet Ruffryders GIF by Official Ruff Ryders

music video GIF

U had to be there.... 94 96 and 98

the goat years

I respect what some of the young guys doing. But being outside during this era, is why I can honestly say. This one of the worst eras of hip hop, talent wise at least.
X changed the direction of the game, we was gettin too shiny and commercial. Puff and will Smith was gettin outta control lol. X came and checked the game. Remember, Jay took the puff route, failed and then had Dmx get on his album to help get the streets.

Aight I know this one hurtin and we're all sad...bit damn that. Let's give our RIP's but let's CELEBRATE that man's life.

Man I'm so glad to have been able to watch him perform in person at the Hard Knock Life concert. Bruh first came out spitting as Damien, and was high energy the whole time. Muthafucca had a asthma attack backstage...AND STILL came back out to perform his verse for Money, Cash, Hoes. GOATish

The one and only time I saw him perform was at that same concert. I always say this, him and busta were by far the best live performances I have ever seen. Noone has come even close

Back