Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

As far as LL and X, I like X better, but X was my era. You've got to rate the greats based on their competition at the time, and LL was one of, if not the best, through a couple of eras.

Stay out the dark, 'cause if I catch you when the sun is down
Run it clown, come up off that, or I'm gon' gun it down
When in doubt, however skull goes, it's gon' be that
See that, that shit'll finish you dog, believe that
Where we at, do your value your life, as much as your possessions?
Don't be a stupid nigga, learn a lesson
I'm gon' get you either way, and it's better to live
Let me get what's between your sock, 'cause it's, better to give
Than receive, believe what I say when I tell you
Don't make me put you somewhere where nobody'll smell you
And when the lights is out, they don't come back on
This ain't a flick you ain't gon' come back on, you ain't that strong
You knew it was wrong, but you asked for it baby
Yous'a pink nigga, ski mask for it baby
So I can hit you up on front teeth, you think I'm sweet?
Want heat? One deep, leave him behind, front seat

View attachment 502829

Idk man...LL rhyming bout the mic on his that he didnt wanna lend out was pretty vicious hahhaha

I respect your opinion and definitely LL career. But I'm not riding w LL being a better rapper than X. You show me a LL song that can be put up to a "slipping" or "Ruff Ryders anthem".
Not gonna do this in this thread

No matter what songs I choose you're gonna say they're not as good anyway lol

DMX Reportedly Tested Positive for COVID-19 While in the Hospital

According to DMX's manager, the legendary rapper has tested positive for COVID-19. Only certain family members, specifically his mother and fiancée, have been allowed in X's hospital room due in large part to the positive coronavirus test

As DMX continues to fight for his life in the White Plains hospital’s ICU department, Funkmaster Flex is calling out the music industry for their failure to help in preventing his hospitalization.

During a recent interview with Page Six, Flex criticized industry insiders, specifically those who were aware of his issues, for not providing additional assistance during X’s times of need.

“The music business is a gorilla. It’s a bottomless pit of happiness or depression...,” he said. “You don’t always get the best help when money is being made. It’s rough for someone like a DMX who may be in a mental and emotional state of childhood trauma that has happened to him and then being thrown into the money and fame.”

Unfortunately, DMX’s well known struggle with mental illness resulted in a drug overdose-turned-heart attack that landed the emcee in the hospital on Friday night (April 2). The news of his grave condition was met with a plethora of social media posts, some of which Flex took issue with as he believes some people show up on social media but fail to do the same in person.

“People can find the picture… that they had with the person that’s going through a tragedy in 30 seconds,” said Flex, “but you haven’t called that person in 10 years.”

“Let me see the picture of you when you went afterwards to his house because you was so concerned. I never see that picture where they go to the house,” he continued. “Nipsey Hussle passed away, and every washed up rapper made a pilgrimage to LA to go to the Marathon store to take a picture or to get their cards swiped. Bro, Nipsey needed that support when he was alive.”

DMX is currently in grave condition. Some of his children flew into New York to see him, and his mother, Arnett Simmons, and fiancée, Desiree Lindstrom, remain by his side.

As DMX continues to fight for his life in the White Plains hospital’s ICU department, Funkmaster Flex is calling out the music industry for their failure to help in preventing his hospitalization.

During a recent interview with Page Six, Flex criticized industry insiders, specifically those who were aware of his issues, for not providing additional assistance during X’s times of need.

“The music business is a gorilla. It’s a bottomless pit of happiness or depression...,” he said. “You don’t always get the best help when money is being made. It’s rough for someone like a DMX who may be in a mental and emotional state of childhood trauma that has happened to him and then being thrown into the money and fame.”

Unfortunately, DMX’s well known struggle with mental illness resulted in a drug overdose-turned-heart attack that landed the emcee in the hospital on Friday night (April 2). The news of his grave condition was met with a plethora of social media posts, some of which Flex took issue with as he believes some people show up on social media but fail to do the same in person.

“People can find the picture… that they had with the person that’s going through a tragedy in 30 seconds,” said Flex, “but you haven’t called that person in 10 years.”

“Let me see the picture of you when you went afterwards to his house because you was so concerned. I never see that picture where they go to the house,” he continued. “Nipsey Hussle passed away, and every washed up rapper made a pilgrimage to LA to go to the Marathon store to take a picture or to get their cards swiped. Bro, Nipsey needed that support when he was alive.”

DMX is currently in grave condition. Some of his children flew into New York to see him, and his mother, Arnett Simmons, and fiancée, Desiree Lindstrom, remain by his side.
I hate when people do this, what did Flex do to help X.

Fuck flex but he's right

People were roasting the shit outta P when he was alive

But when he died it was a lot of fake love

Dude had a deadly disease and mfs love playing hit em up with pac clowning it.

I'm sure none of them except for Havoc visited him I'm the hospital whenever his disease was acting up

Back