Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

Not quite the full story but it's more how Irv was the only one at Def Jam that believed in X.

All of Gotti's corporate employee impoersonations sound like Mafioso dunn dunns. His story about Chris Lighty getting his office shot up is hilarious.

I hate to build on this during this time, but yeah Jay definitely felt some way about X getting on. He was going the Puff route and X put a stop to that whole movement within the span of a season. It worked out for him tho because his biggest song and album at that point was due to the direction X and Irv were going.

All of Gotti's corporate employee impoersonations sound like Mafioso dunn dunns. His story about Chris Lighty getting his office shot up is hilarious.

I hate to build on this during this time, but yeah Jay definitely felt some way about X getting on. He was going the Puff route and X put a stop to that whole movement within the span of a season. It worked out for him tho because his biggest song and album at that point was due to the direction X and Irv were going.

Yeah let's not speak of "My Sunshine"..."I know what girls like" (the joint feature lil Kim I believe), or the whole "In My Lifetime Vol. 2" album. Smh.

Thank you X for moving us away from that.

is our idea of “healthiness” enmeshed in whiteness and/or white supremacy?? is there a distinct look of addiction, and if so, how do we challenge it?

my father always looked healthy and was a functional addict for many years

egos . ja rule was the only one that was down to do it

Ja Rule had the least obligations. X and Jay were full blown superstars. X waited 13 years to get on, dude finally blows up n people talking him into a group album...na. I wish it got done. But I can easily see why it didnt. Jay a businessman, the idea of that many hands being in the pot probably swayed him away from it. Rocafella, ruff Ryders, murder inc., def jam, whoever owned def jam at the time splitting one pie

DMX bought that gritty New York shit back to the mainstream, it was shiny suits and million dollar budget videos with Puffy . That transition happened it seemed like overnight in New York City.

As much as I hope for him, I think it’s a wrap for X unfortunately
It ain't over until it's over,but I hope this ain't Bobby Khristina situation where they're just telling the public anything.

One day she was better,the next day she's worse,then she's off life support and stable,then you just hear she died.

It ain't over until it's over,but I hope this ain't Bobby Khristina situation where they're just telling the public anything.

One day she was better,the next day she's worse,then she's off life support and stable,then you just hear she died.
My theory is the family gonna announce they are taking him off life support after the vigil takes place

again I hope that doesn’t happen but I think that’s What will

but yes it’s not over

shoutout to Earl Simmons keep fighting

Back