Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Envy Sued For Real Estate Fraud

...NOT the broad strokes. ^^^Them is broad strokes. I mean the DETAILS. Cuz I'll be honest son, all I'm really seeing is a bunch of niggas who don't seem to have any idea about what is actually going on talking like they know what's going on. Maybe niggas have more information on this than I do or have read Ceasar's indictment or whatever. But it seems like pretty much everybody is just talking out their ass.

From where I'm sitting, seems like Envy is prolly just a silly nigga who got suckered in by his homie on some shit he thought was legit and got got, but is a bigger part of it because he used his name and celebrity to promote the shit. Maybe made some money off hosting seminars with the nigga but didn't participate in the actual Ponzi scheme portion of it.

But again, that's just me putting the pieces together with the limited information I have. I can't, on good faith, run around talking like Envy did this or that without something more to go on than the information I have now.

And nobody else really seems to have any more information than what I have.

I dunno, man. Maybe I'm missing something. That's why I'm asking.

It's very intricate and not worth the characters imo.

That's why I gave you the gist. I forgot who it was but they posted a video from an attorney who was reading the court documents. I suggest you watch that as it went into much greater detail

You are using critical thinking skills. Ya know, asking questions to understood make an informed decision.

That’s not the popular way to do things round these parts. Too many are allowing the narrative to be spun.

That’s why I say that tony nigga should shut up. It’s not cool what he’s doing and how he’s doing it.

But I can see why niggas don’t like the waffle colored nigga.
When has using critical thinking skills on this board been frowned upon sir 😒

Are you serious?

Ya know, you a cool dude AP.
I’m turning over a new leaf.
This my problem with your statement brother

You, like the rest of us have had the same role in this ABW movie franchise. We're probably more films in than fast and furious.

I say that to say, you should know everyone's lines by now. You know the posters who are gonna always come with the jokes, you know the members who you can get some real perspectives from, you know the trolls, you know the members who are going to challenge your povs respectfully and argue in good faith, the ones that argue in bad faith, etc..

I highlight this because if you feel people here don't encourage critical thinking then maybe that's a reflection on who you are expecting to support this. But let's keep it a buck, there are some really shitty opinions posted at times. When I see those being shared, depending on the topic, I'll push back or simply ignore.

I know the posters I want to engage in serious conversations with and don't experience the issues you do.

I love you brother

You are using critical thinking skills. Ya know, asking questions to understood make an informed decision.

That’s not the popular way to do things round these parts. Too many are allowing the narrative to be spun.

That’s why I say that tony nigga should shut up. It’s not cool what he’s doing and how he’s doing it.

But I can see why niggas don’t like the waffle colored nigga.

20230516_144723.jpg

This my problem with your statement brother

You, like the rest of us have had the same role in this ABW movie franchise. We're probably more films in than fast and furious.

I say that to say, you should know everyone's lines by now. You know the posters who are gonna always come with the jokes, you know the members who you can get some real perspectives from, you know the trolls, you know the members who are going to challenge your povs respectfully and argue in good faith, the ones that argue in bad faith, etc..

I highlight this because if you feel people here don't encourage critical thinking then maybe that's a reflection on who you are expecting to support this. But let's keep it a buck, there are some really shitty opinions posted at times. When I see those being shared, depending on the topic, I'll push back or simply ignore.

I know the posters I want to engage in serious conversations with and don't experience the issues you do.

I love you brother
IMG_8763.jpeg

Have a blessed day

I ain’t done with you, I just ain’t feel like giving my usual long titangraph answer.

You coming thru essence next year?
Drinks on me
No

I may come there just to link up but I ain't going to essence. My anxiety be flaring up😬

...NOT the broad strokes. ^^^Them is broad strokes. I mean the DETAILS. Cuz I'll be honest son, all I'm really seeing is a bunch of niggas who don't seem to have any idea about what is actually going on talking like they know what's going on. Maybe niggas have more information on this than I do or have read Ceasar's indictment or whatever. But it seems like pretty much everybody is just talking out their ass.

From where I'm sitting, seems like Envy is prolly just a silly nigga who got suckered in by his homie on some shit he thought was legit and got got, but is a bigger part of it because he used his name and celebrity to promote the shit. Maybe made some money off hosting seminars with the nigga but didn't participate in the actual Ponzi scheme portion of it.

But again, that's just me putting the pieces together with the limited information I have. I can't, on good faith, run around talking like Envy did this or that without something more to go on than the information I have now.

And nobody else really seems to have any more information than what I have.

I dunno, man. Maybe I'm missing something. That's why I'm asking.
This video gives more details (its from a month ago)and a better timeline.

There were some private messages posted by Tony the closer allegedly between him and Envy going as far back as August 2022, where envy basically knew something funny was going on with cesar as he mentioned his disgruntlement with him owing him some money and money laundering on cesar's part. If true, then I look at it as to what were you doing after that point because you may claim ignorance to the fraud and ponzi if the money wasn't coming direct you, but once you knew something wasn't right and you still were promoting, then by hook or by crook, you need to stand next to your man in that frying pan.

Also i just found this source article from as recent as February 2023 where the source interviewed BOTH cesar and envy "over the holidays" (so I'm guessing in and around Christmas time), as they were due to come out with a property reality show on A&E executively produced by 50 Cent. So envy was stilling running this "scam" onto another platform of reality tv and got 50 linked into this shit?! Article link below:

What I take from this is Envy was ignorant to what Cesar was really doing. He was happy having the clout and image of having the voice of a 'real estate' guru..... he was probably focused on making money with those seminars. Eventually he invested too, and at some point realized Cesar wasn't right when he didn't get whatever ridiculous return was promised....BUT instead of swallowing his pride and doing an 'about face', he rolled with it and sounds like he only warned some people after he got scammed.... he didn't give a shyt about the fools who signed up for whatever from the seminars as long as he was still getting paid.

He'll liquidate his assets and put some money aside for the inevitable settlements, but will take the L's and be happy to avoid jail..... Sidenote: TonytheCloser is always in the midst of other scammers. This is a rare time I agree with Akademiks 100%....all them dudes selling courses are scamming.

Back