Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Envy Sued For Real Estate Fraud

Lmao what? Joe ain't Barack Obama. 😂We know he can get touched. Tell them to shit or get off the pot.

Ain't no deep plot just some wack ass nigga doing wack ass shit for the internet.
This my issue nobody ever gets “ touched”

I’m just so tired of the fake tough guy shit
These niggas be on nowadays , Imagine having beef saying u gonna smack a nigga seeing him and pulling out ur phone like here he goes guys

Just go ahead and smack him already lol I’m sick of these niggas yo
Didn’t beanie do the same to meek? At a game?

But I agree.

The Tony nigga already owe a buncha niggas money I doubt he’s too worried about the suit.

I think him and Tasha K have accepted they just gon live that greendot card lifestyle where they gotta do shows in cash and bury it underneath a barber chair or some shit like that.

The Tony nigga already owe a buncha niggas money I doubt he’s too worried about the suit.

I think him and Tasha K have accepted they just gon live that greendot card lifestyle where they gotta do shows in cash and bury it underneath a barber chair or some shit like that.
Who else tony owe?

I know he owe the sweepstakes dude some bread…but damn who else?

Who else tony owe?

I was thinking of the sweepstakes and his lawyer from the Jay Morrison defamation case that dipped halfway thru.

Wonder how that ended as I think about it..I know he lost it but I dont recall if there was a judgement against him.

Who else tony owe?

I was thinking of the sweepstakes and his lawyer from the Jay Morrison defamation case that dipped halfway thru.

Wonder how that ended as I think about it..I know he lost it but I dont recall if there was a judgement against him.

Judge dismissed the case with prejudice against Tony. The judge was that mad at Tony. First delays from his first lawyer, she drops the case, then he was claiming he cant find another lawyer to take the case, then didnt respond to court stuff. Tony blamed them saying it went to the wrong address, then blamed an employee he said that was supposed to be updating him on it cus hes sooooo busy doing business and running his businesses and didnt have time to pay attention to this.

TheLeadAttorny covers all of the court docs page by page on this live. To me it was embarrassing how much Tony fumbled this 700k lawsuit. At one point tony comes in the chat talking crazy, so he lets him video call in. But eventually closes him cuz Tony tried to scream at him/over talk him. He ends up mad in the chat saying hes gunna come see him ect ect

be warned the whole live is 5 hours long, BUT everything is time stamped so you dont have to watch the whole thing.
Id start at 30min in for the breakdown of why the lawsuit happened, then after that jump to an hour in for the paperwork

Last edited:
Back