Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Envy Sued For Real Estate Fraud

I really think envy didn’t know enough to be in the planning side of this.

There’s levels to things.
Including language.
When envy spoke about real estate, you can tell he was limited in what he knew.
He was a pawn.
Conspiracy bro he in it now

But how u don’t know this is real estate unless his homie misled him which is even worse

Conspiracy bro he in it now

But how u don’t know this is real estate unless his homie misled him which is even worse
I think Cesar showed envy enough to feed his ego and his “brand”.
Envy wanting to be the smartest in the room allowed Cesar’s movements to go undetected.
But with envy thinking he setting his family up with generational wealth with the bait Cesar gave him, that was enough for envy to co-sign and open his network.

I think that’s where this Rico comes and and where envy fucked up.

Now those who thought envy was going to help them make bread because of how envy was selling it, they mad they trusted him and his word and opening them up to Cesar.

Envy sold an image of a lifestyle. That lured people to want that. He got booked for speaking engagements and other things.

I just think Cesar played him, and unfortunately envy is the face.

I think Cesar showed envy enough to feed his ego and his “brand”.
Envy wanting to be the smartest in the room allowed Cesar’s movements to go undetected.
But with envy thinking he setting his family up with generational wealth with the bait Cesar gave him, that was enough for envy to co-sign and open his network.

I think that’s where this Rico comes and and where envy fucked up.

Now those who thought envy was going to help them make bread because of how envy was selling it, they mad they trusted him and his word and opening them up to Cesar.

Envy sold an image of a lifestyle. That lured people to want that. He got booked for speaking engagements and other things.

I just think Cesar played him, and unfortunately envy is the face.
I have nt looked at the paper work but his best bet is to request for this to be approached separately

Back