Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

And just like that I got this motherfucker to 30 pages off the troll. 3x Plat.

@HellCzar
@Race Jones

Thanks for playing. I couldn't do this without you. Race, remember to not mix your medication while drinking.

@Sony Montana

I told you the job wasn't done until it was done.

I gotta date and a vacation to plan. See y'all motherfuckers in a couple of months.

Warriors in 6.

Last edited:
Don’t know @Black_Samson even co-signed the shit he said.

Not once have I ever said a 17 and 21 year should be fucking.

But go head and run with that narrative that I NEVER even spoke about.

Don’t know @Black_Samson even co-signed the shit he said.

Not once have I ever said a 17 and 21 year should be fucking.

But go head and run with that narrative that I NEVER even spoke about.

Well it probably didn't help that you liked a post saying there's nothing wrong with a 17 and 21 year old fucking outside of the dude being considered lame...that would lead people to believe you're ok with the idea.

Your entire blood line hoes.

you faggot

your bloodline is 85% cracker. Again the whole topic is about sex between somebody 21 and somebody 17. If you don’t think it’s appropriate they have sex then you’re admitting it’s not the sane damn age group. You arguing shit you don’t even believe

Well it probably didn't help that you liked a post saying there's nothing wrong with a 17 and 21 year old fucking outside of the dude being considered lame...that would lead people to believe you're ok with the idea.

Wrong.

That was being thrown at me before I co-signed a post that I partly agreed with.

and I clearly said NUMEROUS times that I’m not speaking on sex at all and said NUMEROUS times don’t respond to my post with sex shit.

Back