Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

your bloodline is 85% cracker. Again the whole topic is about sex between somebody 21 and somebody 17. If you don’t think it’s appropriate they have sex then you’re admitting it’s not the sane damn age group. You arguing shit you don’t even believe

If you wanna be specific the topic is about DJ AKC. Not not hypotheticals amongst us.

so again. It’s conversation going in within conversations that happen IN EVERY THREAD

Go fix your life and don’t worry about me bruh.

If you wanna be specific the topic is about DJ AKC. Not not hypotheticals amongst us.

so again. It’s conversation going in within conversations that happen IN EVERY THREAD

Go fix your life and don’t worry about me bruh.

aight man so can you kids at 17 have 21 year old friends or not?

Wrong.

That was being thrown at me before I co-signed a post that I partly agreed with.

and I clearly said NUMEROUS times that I’m not speaking on sex at all and said NUMEROUS times don’t respond to my post with sex shit.

That post is on the 1st page so unless you responded to the thread then went back and read that post this makes no sense...and it also doesn't help your stance because why like a post cosigning the idea of sex in a thread about sex yet get so confused as to why people think you cosign the idea...when you literally did by agreeing with the post that says it's not wrong.

If a 17 year old wanted to have sex with a 21 year old there’s nothing really wrong with that

It’s not statutory either so what’s the issue beyond you just looking at the guy like “ehhh you kinda lame”
This might be nasty award post of year tho

That post is on the 1st page so unless you responded to the thread then went back and read that post this makes no sense...and it also doesn't help your stance because why like a post cosigning the idea of sex in a thread about sex yet get so confused as to why people think you cosign the idea...when you literally did by agreeing with the post that says it's not wrong.

Well that’s absolutely a mistake because I made it know a few times throughout the this thread about that

Also. Not one person is referring to that co-sign because they making sure to ask me the question would I.

so again.
17-21 is the same age group and folks throughout the the know world in that age group can be friends.

from America to Ethiopia to Japan to Sweden

Idk how people get disgusted and say fucking a 17 year old is nasty, but then totally ok with fucking a 18 year old.

Idc if its legal or not, i think mfers is nasty if they fucking 18 year olds once they get past a certain age. Once you hit 25, im judging anyone fucking a person under 21, and once you 30, im judging if you fucking a person under 24.

Idk how people get disgusted and say fucking a 17 year old is nasty, but then totally ok with fucking a 18 year old.

Idc if its legal or not, i think mfers is nasty if they fucking 18 year olds once they get past a certain age. Once you hit 25, im judging anyone fucking a person under 21, and once you 30, im judging if you fucking a person under 24.

Agreed

Well that’s absolutely a mistake because I made it know a few times throughout the this thread about that

Also. Not one person is referring to that co-sign because they making sure to ask me the question would I.

so again.
17-21 is the same age group and folks throughout the the know world in that age group can be friends.

from America to Ethiopia to Japan to Sweden

You the one that cosigned the post saying it's not that bad so either you agree that a 21 year old and 17 year fucking is ok or it's not. That has nothing to do with all the other deflections of naming random family members. Either you have no issue with a 17 year old and 21 year old fucking or you do.

You the one that cosigned the post saying it's not that bad so either you agree that a 21 year old and 17 year fucking is ok or it's not. That has nothing to do with all the other deflections of naming random family members. Either you have no issue with a 17 year old and 21 year old fucking or you do.

My entire stance has been on friendship between that age group regardless of sex.

I’m not fantasizing about folks having sex in this thread. Got dudes bringing up 14 year old having sec and shit. I’m not playing that game with y’all.

My DIRECT was response was towards a poster that said 17-21 folks have nothing in common and me saying they do.

My entire stance has been on friendship between that age group regardless of sex.

I’m not fantasizing about folks having sex in this thread. Got dudes bringing up 14 year old having sec and shit. I’m not playing that game with y’all.

My DIRECT was response was towards a poster that said 17-21 folks have nothing in common and me saying they do.
I think he talkin bout ya cosign of beta saying theres nothing wrong with a 17 year old wanting to fuck a 21 year old.

So y’all never took a kid a few years younger than you under your wing in no type of capacity?

I remember being a freshman in high school and the varsity players that was 3-4 years older putting us on game on how this go at the school and basketball shit. Inviting us to BBQ that their pops would have. Callings us to come pick us up and go workout and eat afterwards and all type of shit.

I don’t know how y’all act towards folks that’s only a few years younger and grew up on the same shit. But I was raised differently than y’all.

Last edited:
Back