Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

So y’all never took a kid a few years younger than you under your wing in no type of capacity?

I remember being a freshman in high school and the varsity players that was 3-4 years older putting us on game on how this go at the school and basketball shit. Inviting us to BBQ that their pops would have. Callings us to come pick us up and go workout and eat afterwards and all type of shit.

I don’t know how y’all act towards folks that’s only a few years younger and grew up on the same shit. But I was raised differently than y’all.

I’m gone. ✌🏽
A1 deflecting

So y’all never took a kid a few years younger than you under your wing in no type of capacity?

I remember being a freshman in high school and the varsity players that was 3-4 years older putting us on game on how this go at the school and basketball shit. Inviting us to BBQ that their pops would have. Callings us to come pick us up and go workout and eat afterwards and all type of shit.

I don’t know how y’all act towards folks that’s only a few years younger and grew up on the same shit. But I was raised differently than y’all.

no nigga. Niggas got dads for that.

I view the shit different from y’all because I was a mentor a few years ago and understand that if these young folks have folks around their age or a little older it would benefit them in the long run. Parents can only do so much especially if their plate is full.

But y’all got. A 4 year gap on friendship and interest is to much in y’all eyes at 17-21 ages

@Dwayne you agreed with this which is what people are pointing out.
That’s the point blackrain did. And once again I have stated my position on that a few times before y’all asked hypotheticals towards me

Not anyone else. He went back to find that because it was never pointed in the beginning unless folks notice my stance on with my post

That’s the point blackrain did. And once again I have stated my position on that a few times before y’all asked hypotheticals towards me

Not anyone else. He went back to find that because it was never pointed in the beginning unless folks notice my stance on with my post
Would you be ok with 17 year old daughter with a 21 year old man?

Would you be ok with 17 year old daughter with a 21 year old man?

Are you blind?

I have answered and posted a damn picture not agreeing on a 17 year old dating/sex with a 21 year

What’s the fuck? How you gon be in this page and not see it.

But what the fuck does that have to do with literally ALL my post and my first post responding to another poster.

Are you blind?

I have answered and posted a damn picture not agreeing on a 17 year old dating/sex with a 21 year

What’s the fuck? How you gon be in this page and not see it.

But what the fuck does that have to do with literally ALL my post and my first post responding to another poster.
I didnt say anything bout dating or sex

I didnt say anything bout dating or sex
Boys and girl friend ships are weird to me.

but in 2022 it’s a lot more platonic friendships going on at the age so yes, I would be okay. But just like any father of a girl I get it bruh.

Not sure why you have to make this a boy/girl thing and add qualifiers to something that I NEVER brought up. It’s lowkey annoying

Back