Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

I'm on page 19 and some of you need to check up on your state laws lol

There's age of consent but some states have another law. For example Maryland has a 4 year difference law

Clarification: AK situation would be illegal
Had to add onto this so no confusion lol

Also @Maywood what's with the wack?

There's age of consent but some states have another law. For example Maryland has a 4 year difference law

Had to add onto this so no confusion lol

Also @Maywood what's with the wack?
Oh I see u edited your post also carry on

On another note same lame niggas in every thread

Irresponsible comments.

I was actually about to give him the benefit of the doubt and say his comments were taken out of context............but when he said any girl with a student I.D. is getting smashed whether she's 17 or 21.........

View attachment 863813

View attachment 863815
well I be gawwdamn. Now you know the world is about to end when the young homie @deadeye goes against his norm

You trying too hard. Kobe gone

Nahhhhhhh

Lol motherfuckers be like RIP Kobe.

Today was Prince's Birthday.

Michael Jackson was the GOAT.

Lol the turn around be like, I hate pedophiles, they should burn in hell. 20 year olds are pedophiles for thinking about a 17 year old, how dare they?

Where's your moral compass?

Co-sign? I said the shit was weird and unusual..

But this very site honored a man that pulled up to a high school, went to first period to pick his girl up and raped a chick in a hotel.

And half y'all parents and grandparents are pedos according to y'all...so...

I didn’t know Kobe did that until today. Want me to send a message out?

Lmao exactly, my home state doesn’t play when it comes to that

How is talking about sex with minors relevant to any of the post I made you bum ass nigga

you can’t deflect from the topic. Can your 17 year old bring home a 21 year old. If they all peers can they smoke together go over each other houses? Not just sex can you 17 year old hang with a 21 year old? Answer it or stfu

Back