Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

Furthermore, I gave a clear case in where this misguided interpretation of the law destroyed a young man's life.

The courts knew they fucked up, so much so, his sentence was overturned. His potential football career was still destroyed tho.

"This borders on the absurd," Tilson said. "My hope is that basic humanity and common sense would eventually prevail here. Genarlow has suffered enough."

Even former President Jimmy Carter has spoken out against Wilson's now two-year incarceration, writing to Attorney General Thurbert Baker and characterizing Wilson's punishment as "disproportionate." Carter also referred to the law's failure to apply retroactively to Wilson (whose case seems to be the very catalyst for the legal change) by asking, "How can you make the law apply to people after…and not make it apply for all? That is really not fair."

Last edited:
Furthermore, I gave a clear case in where this misguided interpretation of the law destroyed a man's life.

The courts knew they fucked up, so much so, his sentence was overturned. His NFL career was still destroyed tho.

because hes a creep 15 ???

Nah nah nah nah

I see y'all give passes to Prince, Michael Jackson, Kobe, Jay Z..all types of shit.

Y'all better retire that got damn Kobe gif.
Lol who is y’all? I think pedophilia is disgusting, just because their wasn’t as much outrage about incidents when I was 8 or 9 years old doesn’t mean it’s cool now. YOUR generation gave passes for this weird shit word to the R Kelly sex tape getting passed around and watched by adults

Lol who is y’all? I think pedophilia is disgusting, just because their wasn’t as much outrage about incidents when I was 8 or 9 years old doesn’t mean it’s cool now. YOUR generation gave passes for this weird shit word to the R Kelly sex tape getting passed around and watched by adults

to this very day I still haven't seen that shit. One of y'all on here said when it first dropped they were watching it at a barbershop or something like that. Wild pedo shit if you ask me.

They were both kids so he shouldn't have been charged but this thread isn't the same as what happened in that article. This thread is grown folks preying on teens

....Kobe was fucking 20 year old pulling up at high school., picking his girl up bro.

What the fuck.

You didn't outline anything, Ax. I gave SEVERAL scenarios in which they are on equal footing, as college students. I co-sign'd @Dwayne because no one in here refuted any of that with a logical argument, just a bunch of misguided feelings.
How is explaining multiple differences between 17 and 21 not outlining anything? I’m not gonna give extreme scenarios to try to defend a wack ass point. Niggaz brought up the laws in Sweden yet y’all acting like IM reaching?

They were both kids so he shouldn't have been charged but this thread isn't the same as what happened in that article. This thread is grown folks preying on teens
Tell that to y'all girl.

And the only difference is we added two years onto both parties and put them both in COLLEGE.

Like look who the niggas siding with this. We got dirt mcgirt who never felt real pussy in life, got the old dude who be talking about dating young women and death every other day and the troll king.

Co-sign? I said the shit was weird and unusual..

But this very site honored a man that pulled up to a high school, went to first period to pick his girl up and raped a chick in a hotel.

And half y'all parents and grandparents are pedos according to y'all...so...

Matter of fact...

This website needs to be shut down for supporting the pedophile and accused rapist Kobe Bryant, whose with me?

I can't believe y'all motherfuckers man.

I thought you was better than this.

Back