Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

As a father of 2 girls, I can't co-sign a lot of what is being said in here. I'm sorry, if a 21 year old is trying to get with my 17 year old daughter, you best believe I'm getting at you.

I've said this as far back as the IC. I got three daughters, the youngest of which is 19. If a 21 year old pulled up to the crib while any of them was 17, he was gettin fucked up on the spot.

Ironically looking back in the past........all the movies/tv shows we used to watch damn near promoted that Senior guy in college/HS was getting with the new freshman at the school. Nobody even thought about the age difference as we watched those movies/shows
Yeah the older guys were cool with going after teenagers in your day. Rick James song “17” that wild ass backstage new edition line and Elvis marrying a 16 year old are just a few examples

???

Elaborate, please.
I literally laid out the multiple reasons that 17 is different then 21. Dwayne tried to say “no you didn’t “ and you co-signed it so I pulled up the post I was talking about that both of y’all insinuated that I didn’t say lol

Yeah the older guys were cool with going after teenagers in your day. Rick James song “17” that wild ass backstage new edition line and Elvis marrying a 16 year old are just a few examples
It wasn't even considered a thing coming up. My homie girl was a college freshman and she was talking to him while he was in the 11th grade.

thats crazy part. i never been on the IC. this is my first and only forum but i heard the nasty stories and allegations against dude

:scust:
Lol he wasn’t THAT bad on the IC, he had some fucked up moments but it was way worse characters. The section I was in made fun of him because a football game was boring and he posted a football player getting his pants pulled down on a tackle and said “let me spice this thread up a bit” with his 1st post. He’s always been a weird dude lls

It's funny y'all got Kobe on here and he met Vanessa Bryant when she was in high school and waited until she turned 18 to marry her....

It's funny y'all got Kobe on here and he met Vanessa Bryant when she was in high school and waited until she turned 18 to marry her....

Yep. He was 21 and she was 17 when they met at a video shoot. Interesting…..

Back