Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

Axel: hey man 17 year olds can’t vote, have a curfew, can’t have their own bank account, or work the same jobs as a 21 year old.

yall: YOU’RE WRONG THEYRE THE SAME AGE

once again what in the entire FUCK are y’all niggaz defending? Lmao

This nigga still bringing up voting.

Again. That 17-21 age group have similar interest on a broad level.

From music, to dances, to social events. Fashion, games and common goals what they want to accomplish in the time period they are in. I can go on and on. All you gon do is bring up is voting and joining the damn military.

you talking bout fucking voting and shit. Literally in 1 year they would be able to do all that arbitrary shit you just stated.

And please don’t bring up sex because y’all weird for keeping doing that when responding to me

This nigga still bringing up voting.

Again. That 17-21 age group have similar interest on a broad level.

From music, to dances, to social events. Fashion, games and common goals what they want to accomplish in the time period they are in. I can go on and on. All you gon do is bring up is voting and joining the damn military.

you talking bout fucking voting and shit. Literally in 1 year they would be able to do all that arbitrary shit you just stated.

And please don’t bring up sex because y’all weird for keeping doing that when responding to me
Tayboo was arguing unnecessary arbitrary shit as well to prove a point as well

I let it rock though

Like I know I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked as hell that you all are really in here trying to some prove that an adult fucking minors is okay

This is the shit that has me mystified. I don't get it... At 21 you don't know enough chicks that are of-age to fuck??? At 21 a 17 year old should never be on the menu, that's just some creepy, lame no game having nigga shit.

Back