Dish washer vs Hand Wash

• Hand Wash

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Dish Washer

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
I have a dishwasher and dont use it

Prefer to hand wash like a normal person
Right, people hate on people who hand wash. Just because somebody gotta dishwasher don't mean you have to use it and a lot of people don't mind standing and moving around. I'm a proud hand washer.

I mean if a person got a disability or suffered some kind of injury then I can understand them using a dishwasher.

But I don't judge nobody of how the dishes gets done.

Right, people hate on people who hand wash. Just because somebody gotta dishwasher don't mean you have to use it and a lot of people don't mind standing and moving around. I'm a proud hand washer.

I mean if a person got a disability or suffered some kind of injury then I can understand them using a dishwasher.

I'm sorry, but this post got me cryin. Who would've thought dishwashing would be so deep?

I listen to most of my music in the kitchen, cooking and washing dishes

Good time to decompress also

the responses in here are annoying tf outta me for some reason

a few things

-unless you living some place that has a shady water company or the town has a water shortage, using a dishwasher over hand washing doesnt use nearly as much water as you think. Personally speaking, i can use a dishwasher every single day washing only one dish and my water/sewage bill is practically the same every single month +/- a few pennies, but it's about $54 a month for both

-you dont HAVE to pre wash. The ingredients in the dishwasher pods/detergent are supposed to bind to the food and dissolve with the addition of hot water. Ofc, there are going to be exceptions to this, but as a general rule, you dont HAVE to pre wash

-im not gonna count anyone's pockets. But dishwashers go on sale ALL the time and they last a long ass time as well, so its not like you gonna have to be buying one every other month. Just look to shop around the major holidays during the summer. They'll have all kinds of deals. You dont have to get one that reads ya retina to turn on but you aint gotta get that starter kit one you start out with in the Sims either.

-it was made to free up time. Load it up right before you go to bed and go about ya business. You aint gotta just stand there and let it do its thing. Do you stand in front of the washing machine/dryer when clothes in there? No, you put a load in and go and do something else.

/rant

see ya'll ....next week maybe
my response was based on experience. i'd have to see it to believe it.

This reminds me of a funny dishwasher story. Having never had one growing up when i did get one i was a novice. One day we ran outta pods and i thought, oh a few squirts of dishwasher fluid will get it done. Its all the same shit right?

Man...

I turn the bitch on and chill in living room and then all of sudden i see..

iStock-117145033.jpg

tenor.gif

Smfh lmao

I get to quick googling how to clean soap out of dishwasher and im throwing salt, rice watever else i read will get it out..

I finally get it to a respectable look and just let the bitch sit. Wife finally comes from work or something and i dont say shit lmaoo. She goes to try to run it and sees it wont turn on and calls me to see wassup and im like..

tenor.gif

"Lemme call up a tech"

Man the nigga comes thru and says the motherboard fried up and im like

tenor.gif

Lmaooooo luckily owners insurance covered most the cost for a new computer and i never said shit but i learned my lesson

This reminds me of a funny dishwasher story. Having never had one growing up when i did get one i was a novice. One day we ran outta pods and i thought, oh a few squirts of dishwasher fluid will get it done. Its all the same shit right?

Man...

I turn the bitch on and chill in living room and then all of sudden i see..

iStock-117145033.jpg

tenor.gif

Smfh lmao

I get to quick googling how to clean soap out of dishwasher and im throwing salt, rice watever else i read will get it out..

I finally get it to a respectable look and just let the bitch sit. Wife finally comes from work or something and i dont say shit lmaoo. She goes to try to run it and sees it wont turn on and calls me to see wassup and im like..

tenor.gif

"Lemme call up a tech"

Man the nigga comes thru and says the motherboard fried up and im like

tenor.gif

Lmaooooo luckily owners insurance covered most the cost for a new computer and i never said shit but i learned my lesson

*reads story*

"riight"

Back