Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Dishwasher vs Hand Wash

Dish washer vs Hand Wash

• Hand Wash

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Dish Washer

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
if u wash chicken, don't half ass clean up. my girls parents live with us and they get queezie with drinking from a coffee cup that i mix eggs in for scrambling. i had to get them to understand the basics of hot water washing with soap and sometimes submersing the dish in soapy water. hot water rinsing will just cook the remaining egg liquid without actually cleaning the dish.
with a dishwasher you pretty much are cleaning them prior to placing them inside the dishwasher so what's the point. just make it a habit of rinsing them when you're done so food doesn't dry and stick to the surface of them when you sit them in the sink.
you can go a whole dishwasher cycle before you know if your dishes are clean. dishwashers hit or miss all the damn time.

By hand.

FYI: If you got a pot/pan/dish that's got a lot of crust and food caked and baked onto it. Just fill up the sink w/ hot water and throw a dryer sheet in there. One should do the trick. That'll make it a lot easier to clean. Hope this helps someone.

Back