Poll Dishwasher vs Hand Wash

Dish washer vs Hand Wash

• Hand Wash

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Dish Washer

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
By hand.

FYI: If you got a pot/pan/dish that's got a lot of crust and food caked and baked onto it. Just fill up the sink w/ hot water and throw a dryer sheet in there. One should do the trick. That'll make it a lot easier to clean. Hope this helps someone.

Attachments

• vXgUg8.gif
    vXgUg8.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Man I hate going to people house and they dishes be greasy af out the cabinet.

Get a dishwasher.

Lol sum ppl lazy asf.
If dishes still got grease on em they likely still got soap residues as well. Not healthy.

I'm paranoid about things like that so my dishes r always squeaky clean. shriveled up hands by the time I'm done.

Man I hate going to people house and they dishes be greasy af out the cabinet.

Get a dishwasher.
Til this day i dont think ive been to a house with cups as clean as mine smh. I swear niggas really will give you a sippy cup with boogie residue on it with a straight face smfh.

Get a damn dishwasher and some self respect! Niggas just sprinkle water and swish like thats ok...

Or smart...

Like the actual decision to buy a dishwasher is the laziest decision in the fucking world....

Like who has a sit down conversation about how it's better spend a couple hundred to avoid a very minor inconvenience??

Most people got a place where it was already built in.... Or their lazy ass parents made a full measure on what they was tied of ??‍♂️

Dishwater is damn near standard everywhere I lived in Texas

the responses in here are annoying tf outta me for some reason

a few things

-unless you living some place that has a shady water company or the town has a water shortage, using a dishwasher over hand washing doesnt use nearly as much water as you think. Personally speaking, i can use a dishwasher every single day washing only one dish and my water/sewage bill is practically the same every single month +/- a few pennies, but it's about $54 a month for both

-you dont HAVE to pre wash. The ingredients in the dishwasher pods/detergent are supposed to bind to the food and dissolve with the addition of hot water. Ofc, there are going to be exceptions to this, but as a general rule, you dont HAVE to pre wash

-im not gonna count anyone's pockets. But dishwashers go on sale ALL the time and they last a long ass time as well, so its not like you gonna have to be buying one every other month. Just look to shop around the major holidays during the summer. They'll have all kinds of deals. You dont have to get one that reads ya retina to turn on but you aint gotta get that starter kit one you start out with in the Sims either.

-it was made to free up time. Load it up right before you go to bed and go about ya business. You aint gotta just stand there and let it do its thing. Do you stand in front of the washing machine/dryer when clothes in there? No, you put a load in and go and do something else.

/rant

see ya'll ....next week maybe

Back