Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Dishwasher vs Hand Wash

Dish washer vs Hand Wash

• Hand Wash

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Dish Washer

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, and them lazy dishwasher machine niggas hate it.
Lazy/smart, just depends on the perspective. While we're washing dishes they are free to engage in more engaging activities that they may feel are vastly more important/enjoyable/worthwhile than hand washing dishes.

Lazy/smart, just depends on the perspective. While we're washing dishes they are free to engage in more engaging activities that they may feel are vastly more important/enjoyable/worthwhile than hand washing dishes.
I can still do the same shit as well engaging in activities and allat but we all know a lot of people just be sitting down watching tv or on their phones.

Last edited:
Well shit from what I noticed the robot be doing a real half ass job
Please say that shit again but they swear them $900 dishwasher robots do better.

Also niggas don't even double check to make sure the dishes clean when they take it out the dish washer because they don't want to hand was it if they see something still on their dishes that needs some extra cleaning.

Please say that shit again but they swear them $900 dishwasher robots do better.

Also niggas don't even double check to make sure the dishes clean when they take it out the dish washer because they don't want to hand was it if they see something still on their dishes that needs some extra cleaning.

Fax ?, That shit is NOT the same. You sacrificing thorough cleaning of your dishes for ease and convenience. Ain't what it is.

Surprised hand washing is lead the polls in this. Personally I just feel my dishwasher cleans and sanitizes the dishes better because of how hot it can get. I only hand wash stuff that can’t go in the dishwasher like my wood cutting boards, my cast irons or my knives everything else in the dishwasher.

Back