Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y'all still on this stupid shit? Cassie got a bag and Puff got a chink in his armor.

AGAIN THERE IS NO PROOF NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT EVERYTHING IS HEARSAY. How can I say that.... because nothing went to trial. If you think she got that check without a lifetime NDA you're a fool.

Y'all still on this stupid shit? Cassie got a bag and Puff got a chink in his armor.

AGAIN THERE IS NO PROOF NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT EVERYTHING IS HEARSAY. How can I say that.... because nothing went to trial. If you think she got that check without a lifetime NDA you're a fool.
Let us have our fun.
Mean ole bastid
Ole get off my lawn ass nigga

IF she signed an NDA I'm curious how that'd work if someone or a group of women came out and gave more info and Cassie was either a witness of something or they witnessed him doing something to Cassie

Fam… Respectfully, let me start off by saying I commend you for your consistency.

You stay true to your code and you never back down.

Having said that, let me present to you a scenario.

Let’s say you were married to a woman who was horrible.

She was physically and verbally abusive, fucking your best friend, bringing home STD’s , stealing from you, etc…

You never tell anybody, because of how humiliating it is and you don’t want people knowing about your personal issues.

You finally decide to walk away from the marriage and y’all go through a bitter divorce.

You have to pay child support and alimony and blah, blah, blah…

Years later, you see her all over social media, traveling the world with her new rich boyfriend and just living her best life.

The statute of limitations is about to run out and you finally come to the conclusion that this bitch needs to be held accountable for what she put you through, so you decide to file a lawsuit.

It took you 5 years to finally garner the strength to take action and let everybody know about your turmoil.

Nobody here would be mad at you if you made the decision to punish the person who made your life a living hell.

Yeah, there might be a couple of people (@Big Lurko, @Sony Montana, and @Duwop) who would make some real insensitive and inappropriate comments about your situation and clown you mercilessly…

But, for the most part, you would receive overwhelming support from your ABW family if you chose to punish that witch through the court system.

Yeah, it might be partially for the money, but so what??

Hopefully this analogy will open your mind and make you understand where the rest of us are coming from.

I get what you're trying to imply.

However, the problem with that scenario is that it doesn't mention anything about me living a lavish lifestyle.

Having my girl set me up in multiple condos on 2 coasts (LA/NY)..........her paying all of my expenses..........basically being my sugar mama.

You know, sorta like Puff was to Cassie.

Now, if the relationship ended for whatever reason, that's just part of the game.

Knowing everything I got out of it..........money, cars, clothes, condos, etc.............I wouldn't have any regrets.

Basically, I would look at it like I had a good run.

So, I wouldn't take her to court and file a civil suit against her or anything like that.

I'd just move on with the rest of my life.

Getting back to the Cassie situation, I think the problem with some of you is that you see her as a victim.

I don't.

I just see her as a young chick who got turned out and addicted to the lifestyle she was living.......and was willing to do whatever she had to do to maintain that lifestyle, until she either didn't wanna do it anymore or couldn't live with the things she had to do to maintain that lifestyle.

The relationship ended.........the money runs out........she didn't do anything to prepare for a future without Puff and, out of desperation, decided to sue him so that she'd have something to show for everything she went through.

I believe everything she said about her relationship with Puff...........except the parts in which she was implying that she didn't have a choice and was forced to do things against her will.

She could've walked away at any time, but chose not to.

That's on her.

Like I said earlier, her body........her choice.

I just hope she got the closure she needed and can put everything behind her.

Last edited:
Back