Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Raided Mansion Posted For Sale

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s wild that we a year and 200 pages in without an actual trial.

I wonder what happens in a situation where the feds don’t feel they have a strong enough case and no indictment ever comes.

Building Megachurches in Africa?
Go MAGA? They dc about no shit like that lol.
Making Da Band 6? Dylan?

It’s wild that we a year and 200 pages in without an actual trial.

I wonder what happens in a situation where the feds don’t feel they have a strong enough case and no indictment ever comes.

Building Megachurches in Africa?
Go MAGA? They dc about no shit like that lol.
Making Da Band 6? Dylan?
Even if he doesn't get indicted the damage is done, he's tarred and feathered. He'll never come close to where he was. Going to be a lot of silent investing and bike rides w Stevie j.

Once again this bitch nigga.. Can’t help himself he has to constantly has seek out attention & clout.. It’s obvious this dumb ass nigga hasn’t learned anything throughout this entire ordeal.. But the nigga is going get his wish and the ultimate center of attention when the Feds get finish building their entire case against him…

Last edited:

Once again this bitch nigga.. Can’t help himself he has to constantly has seek out attention & clout.. It’s obvious this dumb ass nigga hasn’t learned anything throughout this entire ordeal.. But the nigga is going get wish and the ultimate center of attention when the Feds get finish building their entire case against him…

I don't wanna hear another Harlem nigga talk tough again. They let that man walk their streets safe and sound with only Footclan henchman #347 protecting him. Pussy.

Back