Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know this the internet and everyone gotta be righteous but I'll be 40 next month and damn near seen mad shit and sometimes you just keep it moving..

🤷🏾‍♂️
I' literally not being righteous. I understand why some get intimidated and dont say anything, i'd do the same in a lot of those scenarios. But for me the difference is I have a limit, after that i gotta remove myself totally out the situation or say/do something. My issue is the amount of people not really doing either. Just shrugging it off, then after the gravy train is over, they wanna point fingers.

I'm not necessarily talking about Dawn rn, I'm just saying in general. Shit I hope they at least told people behind the scenes and didnt just keep it a secret.

I'm talking about after their career was over, not during it. After that mutant Aubrey career was over, she wasted no time talking bad about him. Then again maybe they thought theirs would magically get another jumpstart, so they kept quiet.

Dawn Richard has still be making music, performing, writing, etc. So her career wasn't over

Imagine having 100 mill in your commissary

prison-journalism-commissary-cart-050823.jpg

He gonna be pissed when the whole cellblock find out about this

Nigga finna be Action Bronson in the Big Body Bes intro

Big Body
The 06 Commissary King
I had the most fuckin' tunas in the house
Rice game, soup game ridiculous man
I had alladat man
Soap, deodorant on stack
Ask about me man
Two buckets under the bed man