test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe it.

Look at this nigga history
Court records show that Cardello-Smith is incarcerated at the Earnest C Brooks correctional facility after multiple previous convictions of criminal sexual misconduct as well as one of kidnapping. The Metro Times reported that Cardello-Smith taught himself criminal and civil law during his incarceration while also developing “a long history of challenging the judicial system” with lawsuits

Combs is not the only prominent defendant named in one of those lawsuits. Another is the Roman Catholic archdiocese of Detroit, in a lawsuit alleging that two of the organization’s priests as well as one of its lay employees sexually abused Cardello-Smith between 1979 – when he was about seven years old – and 1993.

Them niggas in prison law library with all kinds of time to file frivolous/salacious lawsuits, I doubt he get any of this onna appeal.

If he do, that nigga Puff touched my knee at a Rucker game in 00’ and I need cash now.

Imagine having 100 mill in your commissary

prison-journalism-commissary-cart-050823.jpg

He gonna be pissed when the whole cellblock find out about this

Richard says Diddy also hurled a scalding pan of eggs at Cassie while yelling, "I’ve been asking you for my s**t; I can’t stand you bitch, you never do it right!"
At some point, Richard says she and others -- including her Diddy-Dirty Money bandmate Kalenna Harper -- showed their support to Cassie and advised her to leave Diddy, who found out about the conversation and threatened ... "Y’all bitches don’t get in my relationship," adding, "Don’t tell my bitch [Cassie] what she need to be doing ... Just make money and shut the f**k up ... I end artists ... I shelve careers ... You could be missing ... You bitches want to die today.
Diddy, she says, also locked her in a car with heavily tinted windows for two hours as she screamed for help, even calling her dad for help. Richard claims her dad traveled from Baltimore to New York to free his daughter and confront Diddy, threatening to report him to the police. But, she says, Diddy told her dad, "Think about your daughter" and "think about your daughter's career."

what-you.gif

So she witnessed him do all this to Cassie and never said anything to anyone? But only after Cassie won her lawsuit, the video got leaked, does she wanna say something AS shes trying to get money from him......entertainment industry really aint shit.
Fear of power. Diddy also have bodies, she could have feared for her and her family life.

Shit don't be as easy as y'all make it out to be man. Cassie the bravest in all of this shit

So she witnessed him do all this to Cassie and never said anything to anyone? But only after Cassie won her lawsuit, the video got leaked, does she wanna say something AS shes trying to get money from him......entertainment industry really aint shit.
That's how it works. Smokey ain't say shit to Deebo til Craig knocked him out. Remember when Suge stopped being scary after he got put on his pocket by some gay dude? Someone gotta put the giant down before the village can gather the courage to drive him out of town. You right tho... fuck the entertainment industry, they celebrate shit like this til it gets too close for comfort.

It's the same story that often happens when it comes to people with alot of power and influence. It really shouldn't be shocking

It's the same story that often happens when it comes to people with alot of power and influence. It really shouldn't be shocking
For me I understand how he intimidated them while their careers were active, & they were signed under him. Then they see Cassie still there. That might of caused them not wanna speak out cuz she might side with Puff. But after it was all over, they really still covered that shit up. Thats what trips me out. At that point they had shit to lose.

Now I wanna know who didnt put their careers first and got black balled. There has to be someone that said something. Or are all those type of people weeded out by the time they get to that level?

For me I understand how he intimidated them while their careers were active, & they were signed under him. Then they see Cassie still there. That might of caused them not wanna speak out cuz she might side with Puff. But after it was all over, they really still covered that shit up. Thats what trips me out. At that point they had shit to lose.

Now I wanna know who didnt put their careers first and got black balled. There has to be someone that said something. Or are all those type of people weeded out by the time they get to that level?

You can't say they ain't have shit to lose then ask who sacrificed their career and got blackballed for trying to speak put. That's clearly showing they had something to lose. It might not be a good enough reason to some, but it's a reason many find themselves having to choose between in these situations

You can't say they ain't have shit to lose then ask who sacrificed their career and got blackballed for trying to speak put. That's clearly showing they had something to lose. It might not be a good enough reason to some, but it's a reason many find themselves having to choose between in these situations
I'm talking about after their career was over, not during it. After that mutant Aubrey career was over, she wasted no time talking bad about him. Then again maybe they thought theirs would magically get another jumpstart, so they kept quiet.

I know this the internet and everyone gotta be righteous but I'll be 40 next month and damn near seen mad shit and sometimes you just keep it moving..

🤷🏾‍♂️

Back