FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.

I get it.

Brotha Love can put a nigga in a deluxe penthouse on the east side with 2 bad Aryan bitches and a pound of Amsterdam haze with the snap of a finger.

Lot nicer than k2 ciphers on the gate in Attica at 3am.

On purpose? Lmao plz

But they ll have to appeal
I know it was a reach, but i mean like it nothing is in his name, no money or anything. And it would of cost 7 figures to fight this against someone in jail with no money, so he took a fictional L cuz dude cant collect anything.

Like I said, a big reach, cuz this is crazy lol

I know it was a reach, but i mean like it nothing is in his name, no money or anything. And it would of cost 7 figures to fight this against someone in jail with no money, so he took a fictional L cuz dude cant collect anything.

Like I said, a big reach, cuz this is crazy lol
It depends…. More than likely some greasy attys are repping him

And will now move to collect

This pretty much the same shit that happened to the Game and now nigga can’t have anything in his name until this settled

Gotcha

The fraud mostly is dude has never been in the presence of Puff a day in life.

Tho I could believe there's a slight chance he somehow got into one of Puff's numerous parties over the years.
...according to Puff's lawyer. Maybe he's one of Biggie's child booty goons. Unless he's been in jail for the last 30 years, I don't see a reason to not believe this. We were lied to about Cassie too.

Back